scottscontracting's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"What were the costs to install this system?  This isn't a church with unlimited fun…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"While I like spray foam in this case because the Day Care will  never be closed I d…"

scottscontracting replied Nov 1, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Mr Nicholas, I have been hired on to build the 2nd floor so that the owner can meet…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Since publishing this article I've already fired the original hvac person because he…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Ted Kid, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Scotty"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"thank you. Scotty"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Mr E Minch, Thank you for your thoughts and ideas-I agree with the whole building ap…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Thank you for your reply.  I'll post the final construction drawings and 'action' ph…"

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Thank you for your reply.  And after a few people have chimed in with their opinion…"

scottscontracting replied Oct 29, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"So far I've had 2 people inform me that 2 systems would be ok.  One here and one on…"

scottscontracting replied Oct 25, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Clay posted photos
1 hour ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
2 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
2 hours ago
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
2 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted photos
2 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Profile IconMarla Meyer, Michael Capobianco and Lois Bower-Bjornson joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service