Dennis Heidner's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"There may be less of a job opportunity in light auditing than suggested.  Interior d…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10
Reply by Don Fitchett

"You can still modify standard cameras to operate in the near infrared range.  I have…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9, 2014 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Some thermostats also allow adding multiple sensors and then averaging them.  Any se…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 16, 2014 to Remote temperature sensor for wired thermostat

5 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by dale conner

"Has utility suggested where water is entering system...I can't imagine it being on t…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 10, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Water in their side of the high pressure line?  Interesting  if so,  I thought they'…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If you are a business... Grainger,  Gensco, perhaps EFI.. "

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Any good supply distributors in Ohio?

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Spohn

"What does the gas utility say about the pressure? The are having gas line constraint…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I'm wondering if the thread has had some messages deleted?  My comment about Shiller…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8, 2014 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That would be a pretty large house to use 1.6 million BTU/hour.  Or a very large hot…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5, 2014 to bogus mail on Boilers?

1 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"15W * 8760hr/year - 131,400 watt hours 131,400Wh/1000W/yr = 131.4 kWh/year 131.4kW…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
5 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconMike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
18 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
19 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
19 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Theresa L Gilbride's blog post Find out who's building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero
"Thank you for sharing! "
20 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Theresa L Gilbride's blog post Find out who's building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero
"We have one builder in Arizona on the DOE list.  Good information for a blog!"
20 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service