Dennis Heidner's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Water in their side of the high pressure line?  Interesting  if so,  I thought they'…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If you are a business... Grainger,  Gensco, perhaps EFI.. "

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Any good supply distributors in Ohio?

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Spohn

"What does the gas utility say about the pressure? The are having gas line constraint…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9, 2014 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I'm wondering if the thread has had some messages deleted?  My comment about Shiller…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8, 2014 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That would be a pretty large house to use 1.6 million BTU/hour.  Or a very large hot…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5, 2014 to bogus mail on Boilers?

1 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"15W * 8760hr/year - 131,400 watt hours 131,400Wh/1000W/yr = 131.4 kWh/year 131.4kW…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Garage door openers sell for as low as $130.   Hydraulics can't beat that cost,  not…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It would not meet building codes and it could be safety hazard. Too many small kids…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Pictures are needed.... but honestly,  I'd walk away.  I live in Seattle area.   If…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 14, 2013 to Water Water Everywhere

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"If you are able to get schematics from vendor.... and have the skills... you could s…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 14, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconJerrad Pierce, tracylee, Nevada Heating and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Shawn Weeks posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion was featured

New BPI Standard for Conducting Energy Audits Published as an ANSI Standard!

The Standard Practice for Basic Analysis of Buildings defines the minimum criteria and specific…See More
14 hours ago
Daniel Beauchemin's photo was featured

Residential installation of a ThermoDrain TD342B

DWHR HERS Index Score Credit Calculation ProcedureUntil such time that DWHR system calculations…
14 hours ago
Tom White's 2 videos were featured
14 hours ago
Corbett Lunsford's video was featured

New Home FAIL: Infrared Secrets Revealed

Building forensics guru Corbett Lunsford can show you what's behind the walls of any house- or are you afraid to find out? Don't be! It's all generally fixab...
14 hours ago
Jose Macho's blog post was featured

Why Don't Homeowners Spend Money on Energy Saving Upgrades??? Blame "Cognitive Biases"

A great transcript from a recent NPR "Morning Edition" broadcast about a recent California survey…See More
14 hours ago
Elizabeth Guinn's discussion was featured

ERV in need of backflow preventer.

I installed an ERV on my last job with the intake and exhaust utilizing 6" round hard duct.  I have…See More
15 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service