Dennis Heidner's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Industry transformation happen frequently, we tend to forget that will  society move…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 17, 2015 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I'd check with your state's utility commission.  If the utility is investor owned,  …"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 17, 2015 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

12 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

"The discussion started early November 2014,  cost of install has been mentioned mult…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob, should I post pictures of the yellowing of the CFL base fixtures caused by heat…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"When we breath,  we exhale VOC's... sorry.   The process of cooking,  even if electr…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8, 2015 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"In 2009  (Seattle area) when I looked at and added solar hot water to my house,  I c…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Not entirely.   ERCOT (Texas) is essentially its own grid. The grid is broken into r…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 4, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Solar works well if you have a reasonable solar insolation.  Pretty difficult to use…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2, 2015 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Extend the wire, remove box, insulate and use track wiring?  move to round recessed…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2, 2015 to Square Recessed Lights

10 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The ASHRAE 62.2 standards are really an educated guess.  The problem is unless you s…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2, 2015 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus Aug 17. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Tina Baldt added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
8 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato updated an event
Thumbnail

Hybrid HERS Rater Training September 2017 (NH) at Online/ Classroom in Manchester, NH

September 11, 2017 at 9am to October 6, 2017 at 5pm
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Register by August 29th!This training has been approved by the MA Workforce…See More
9 hours ago
Profile IconCharles Bracco, Ryan Gath, Steve Klunder and 11 more joined Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
Mark Bloomfield added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

HVAC Designer with Manual J and D Experience

Job Description:Sustainably Built (SB) of Boulder, Colorado is dedicated to helping architects,…See More
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service