Dennis Heidner's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember many of those credits were also intended to fix problems related to rising…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 29, 2013 to Energy Efficiency Federal Tax Credit extension beyond 2013?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Curt are you sure they are DC?  The original transformer if I remember correctly was…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 29, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"We also might be less than ten years from the start of significant adoption of micro…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"About 125 years - and they were deemed government property that was no longer needed…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 23, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"How efficient of a furnace are you starting with... My guess is others will say the…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Cycling Losses for Gas Furnaces

4 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Jan E. Graveamker

"Scott,  in fact if you look at the sankey  diagrams from Lawrence Livermore.  They h…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Not everyone will put solarPV (or a distributed generation) on their property. There…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 22, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Our local utility experimented with TOU about eight years ago.  The back away from i…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 18, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I disagree that it is only a matter of time before all utilities bills are based on…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 17, 2013 to Should Homeowners with PV Get Paid Retail or Wholesale Prices for their Excess Electricity?

24 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I would suggest also visiting the NAHB  (National Association of Home Builders) webs…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 15, 2013 to Student needs help for HVAC research project

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by prisco tammaro

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Christopher Morin posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"That is also one of my concerns about adding new insulation over old.  On a consultation I…"
8 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Bud Poll's discussion Another benefit from air sealing
"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people who were…"
9 hours ago
Barbara Smith replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"See "Why Pay for Two Condensing Systems When One Will Do?" by Schoenbauer et al…"
9 hours ago
Bud Poll posted a discussion

Another benefit from air sealing

From our perspective air sealing should often be the first step, but when explaining its importance…See More
9 hours ago
Brett Little posted events
11 hours ago
Brett Little's 2 events were featured
12 hours ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service