Dennis Heidner's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably closer to $70... I've been buying at about $35/tube in singles... The life…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 10 to The growing need for lighting auditors

13 Feb 10
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Sorry,  I couldn't resist ... (PIX below) the bulbs below were collected in my house…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9 to The growing need for lighting auditors

13 Feb 10
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"There may be less of a job opportunity in light auditing than suggested.  Interior d…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9 to The growing need for lighting auditors

13 Feb 10
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"You can still modify standard cameras to operate in the near infrared range.  I have…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Some thermostats also allow adding multiple sensors and then averaging them.  Any se…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 16 to Remote temperature sensor for wired thermostat

5 Jan 23
Reply by dale conner

"Has utility suggested where water is entering system...I can't imagine it being on t…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 10 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Water in their side of the high pressure line?  Interesting  if so,  I thought they'…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If you are a business... Grainger,  Gensco, perhaps EFI.. "

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Any good supply distributors in Ohio?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Bill Spohn

"What does the gas utility say about the pressure? The are having gas line constraint…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I'm wondering if the thread has had some messages deleted?  My comment about Shiller…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Lynda Wright is now a member of Home Energy Pros
9 minutes ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Basing air exchange on house volume??
"Sorry Bud but I think you need to clarify your issues with using volumes to calculate ACH As for…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconWes Anderson, Jean-Paul and Bryan joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Dennis Heidner commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting 24-month update 18,240 hours & counting
"Dale, good write up. For the landscaping bulbs,  if they had been T3 12V wedge bulbs,  I…"
Friday
Brett Little commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Future of Housing - And How Airtightness Can Help

"It's very true! So many people and contractors have tons of insulated attics but no air seal…"
Thursday
Chris Leach replied to Richard Beyer's discussion "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"
"The problems will surface soon enough . Why don't we take a second look at this over rated…"
Thursday
Don Fitchett commented on Tom White's video
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Bob Blanchette's discussion How does Cycles Per Hour affect real world AFUE?
"Want to spot a simpleton? It's a guy who thinks EE and comfort are disconnected.  Want…"
Thursday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service