Dennis Heidner's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"You can still modify standard cameras to operate in the near infrared range.  I have…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Some thermostats also allow adding multiple sensors and then averaging them.  Any se…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 16 to Remote temperature sensor for wired thermostat

5 Jan 23
Reply by dale conner

"Has utility suggested where water is entering system...I can't imagine it being on t…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 10 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Water in their side of the high pressure line?  Interesting  if so,  I thought they'…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If you are a business... Grainger,  Gensco, perhaps EFI.. "

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Any good supply distributors in Ohio?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Bill Spohn

"What does the gas utility say about the pressure? The are having gas line constraint…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I'm wondering if the thread has had some messages deleted?  My comment about Shiller…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That would be a pretty large house to use 1.6 million BTU/hour.  Or a very large hot…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5 to bogus mail on Boilers?

1 Jan 5
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"15W * 8760hr/year - 131,400 watt hours 131,400Wh/1000W/yr = 131.4 kWh/year 131.4kW…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Garage door openers sell for as low as $130.   Hydraulics can't beat that cost,  not…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
yesterday
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
yesterday
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service