Dennis Heidner's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"You can still modify standard cameras to operate in the near infrared range.  I have…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Some thermostats also allow adding multiple sensors and then averaging them.  Any se…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 16 to Remote temperature sensor for wired thermostat

5 Jan 23
Reply by dale conner

"Has utility suggested where water is entering system...I can't imagine it being on t…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 10 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Water in their side of the high pressure line?  Interesting  if so,  I thought they'…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If you are a business... Grainger,  Gensco, perhaps EFI.. "

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Any good supply distributors in Ohio?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Bill Spohn

"What does the gas utility say about the pressure? The are having gas line constraint…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 9 to Low Gas Pressure

8 Jan 15
Reply by Tom DelConte

"I'm wondering if the thread has had some messages deleted?  My comment about Shiller…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Phased Deep Retrofit Project in Florida

14 Jan 8
Reply by Curt Kinder

"That would be a pretty large house to use 1.6 million BTU/hour.  Or a very large hot…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5 to bogus mail on Boilers?

1 Jan 5
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"15W * 8760hr/year - 131,400 watt hours 131,400Wh/1000W/yr = 131.4 kWh/year 131.4kW…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Garage door openers sell for as low as $130.   Hydraulics can't beat that cost,  not…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
16 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
21 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service