Dennis Heidner's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Often water tanks can be ordered with one or two anodes.  The warranty for one anode…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1kW of electric is approximately equal to 3427 BTU's of heat.  In electric hot water…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"German electric prices are less than Hawaii.   Frank was very accurate when he said…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It depends where the source energy will be coming from.  If the customer already had…"

Dennis Heidner replied Dec 4, 2014 to Dual Fuel Systems, at what point do they make sense?

2 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"We get used to it.  Daylight bulbs are more efficient; however if you search the jou…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 14, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Curt,  in the NW - energy efficiency improvements have a significant priority.  Util…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 12, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It isn't only the number of adults and the kids in the house.  Your usage patterns a…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 6, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Rinnai has application note on how to use their tankless hot water heater with a Rin…"

Dennis Heidner replied Aug 30, 2014 to Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace

14 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Graham Irwin

""CFLs produce light by using electricity to instigate a chemical recation between me…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jul 31, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

21 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by David Eakin

"The key is the attention to the details,  you really have to seal any "roof" ducting…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jul 12, 2014 to Solar Heat Air

11 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Bradley Wiesneth

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted a video

U.S. Department of Education Addresses HVACR Educators 4-30-2013

Rebroadcast from On April 30, 2013 Sharon Miller and Robin Utz of the U.S. Department of Education conducted a one hour webinar for HVACR educators to provid...
2 minutes ago
Nate Adams's discussion was featured
11 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down there.  As…"
15 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"I got a call yesterday from a homeowner who had a direct vent furnace installed a year ago and she…"
15 hours ago
Windzer Pierre-Louis replied to Matthew P's discussion Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?
"Matt, I am new to the industry, less than 6 months. I love the mission of the industry; to bring…"
15 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Nate Adams's discussion One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It
"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document about…"
16 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Sales funnels are funny shaped things
"Nice Venn Diagram. Product sales vs Consultative Solutions sales. We like the Sandler Selling…"
16 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.
"Patrick, These are what works for the programs I am involved in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They…"
16 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service