Dennis Heidner's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Prior to 2009,  there had been quite a bit of work (research) done on building integ…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 17 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Industry transformation happen frequently, we tend to forget that will  society move…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 17 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I'd check with your state's utility commission.  If the utility is investor owned,  …"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 17 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

12 Feb 8
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

"The discussion started early November 2014,  cost of install has been mentioned mult…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Bob, should I post pictures of the yellowing of the CFL base fixtures caused by heat…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"When we breath,  we exhale VOC's... sorry.   The process of cooking,  even if electr…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 8 to Basing air exchange on house volume??

17 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"In 2009  (Seattle area) when I looked at and added solar hot water to my house,  I c…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 5 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Not entirely.   ERCOT (Texas) is essentially its own grid. The grid is broken into r…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 4 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Solar works well if you have a reasonable solar insolation.  Pretty difficult to use…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Extend the wire, remove box, insulate and use track wiring?  move to round recessed…"

Dennis Heidner replied Jan 2 to Square Recessed Lights

10 Jan 2
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Linda Wigington posted events
2 minutes ago
Linda Wigington added a discussion to the group 1000 Home Challenge
Thumbnail

25th Project to Officially Meet the 1000 Home Challenge! The Energy+ Household - Bay Area, CA

The Energy+ Household – Bay Area, CaliforniaOver the past several years the Ghosh family has…See More
19 minutes ago
Ben Jacobs replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite!
"I am very pleased to see the collaboration between the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and the…"
18 hours ago
Profile IconComly Wilson, Pete Stoermer, Billy Ray Griffin and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Stan Kuhn replied to Mike Kandel's discussion Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Mike, are there any statistics on the number of HES ratings performed, by all providers?"
22 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite

The Building Performance Institute's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge has…See More
22 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Have you heard!? BPI's BSP Certificate Approved as Home Energy Score Prerequisite!

The Building Performance Institute's Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate of Knowledge has…See More
22 hours ago
Shawna Henderson posted a status
"New Blog Post @HomeEnergyMag Why I like Dumb, Do-Nothing Houses http://shar.es/1WSOIX"
23 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service