Dennis Heidner's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Note to readers 0.5A instead of 5A for reading with A/D.... the edit to correct that…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 28, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Rod, I have some of the CT's that you referenced in the openenergymonitor system.  T…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"1200A service... really?  or did you mean 200A.  That size service would likely resu…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"yes,  I'd think even for a very large house / residence that you'd want to look care…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Yup,  but it also looks like for the tariffs above residential services that they in…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 27, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"It's not just the CT's that you need to worry about.   The CT will pick up the curre…"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I think you met the reply for Rod Fox"

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I have TEDS,  they ARE NOT REVENUE grade.  The 1000's and 5000's have serious proble…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 23, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"In the case of the threads original author... that would mean that the readings the…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 20, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"If you wish to be successful in arguing with the utility, make sure that you've had…"

Dennis Heidner replied Nov 19, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Profile IconSam Compton, Cameron Home Insulation, Seth Shoneman and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"In Kansas City a lot of "cardboard" for supply was used in slab on grade.  1950-1970…"
Friday
Richard L. Rue replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Try EnergyWise Structures (www.energywisestructures.com) They are a NASA spin-off company that has…"
Friday
Debra Little commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post NREL Research Finds That 22% of New Homes Completed in the U.S. in 2016 Were HERS Rated
"The avg scores are interesting. Are there comparative numbers for previous years? I thought they…"
Friday
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post
Friday
Robert Zockoff replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"Public water systems regularly "reline" the interior of existing 50 year old water mains…"
Friday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service