Dennis Heidner's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Nearly all the manufacturers also offer tanked condensing gas hotwater heaters with…"

Dennis Heidner replied May 22, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"First,  always check with your utility.  Sometimes the utilities have made arrangeme…"

Dennis Heidner replied May 15, 2014 to Where did you buy your LED lights?

23 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Several things to consider: 1) The hot water usage. The first unit (Amazon) is only…"

Dennis Heidner replied Apr 29, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I believe PolyISO can absorb moisture if it gets wet... and it would get heavy.  Mak…"

Dennis Heidner replied Mar 18, 2014 to Rigid Foam (Polyiso) as a Weather-Resistive Barrier

10 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Dennis McCarthy,  not sure if you've seen this... "Cree Sheds Light on Development o…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 16, 2014 to Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .

4 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by reflintorm

"It is okay as long as you remember  both green and red are the colors that can not b…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 13, 2014 to Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .

4 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by reflintorm

"Good point.   The low cost iPhone cameras are also opportunities for teaching moment…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 13, 2014 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The resolution and sensitivity of the kickstarter version -- makes it mostly a novel…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 10, 2014 to Smartphone Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera

12 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Probably closer to $70... I've been buying at about $35/tube in singles... The life…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 10, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"Sorry,  I couldn't resist ... (PIX below) the bulbs below were collected in my house…"

Dennis Heidner replied Feb 9, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jason Raddenbach replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Hi Craig, Are you looking for someone to buy out your idea, or to manufacture and market it and…"
8 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
"While my leanings are towards Brian's camp, there is way too little information to provide any…"
18 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
21 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
42 minutes ago
Tom White's video was featured

Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy for Action

Feb. 2013 National Press Event at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes/advhh for more info.
53 minutes ago
Chuck Santeler is now a member of Home Energy Pros
56 minutes ago
Dale Hoffmeyer posted a discussion

Friends and Family Referral Marketing

Is anyone aware of home performance contractors that have had success with some type of friends and…See More
21 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Chris Dorsi's blog post My Favorite Announcement of the Year
"Congratulations Michelle Nochisaki and Ed Matos!  "
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service