Glen Gallo's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Adding a HEPA filter to the unit might not be wise. You want the correct filter for…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 17, 2012 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"For the blower door and Duct Tester/Blaster I have Retrotec. I have also used the Mi…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"For 50 bucks I do not see how you could go wrong. Just out of curiosities sake alone…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Local Utility Offering $50 Audits, Worth It?

26 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Dan Buell

"Got the upgrade works much better"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 20, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

"I would suggest a true vapor barrier product or ASTM  E-1745 From my short educatio…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I am a little confused of the controversy here about testing. The health care analo…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Sue  Very interesting. I would think that you are correct that there might be moist…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I have the product pros fast set up, fast break down, no tape cons loose registers…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

"It seems like a good idea. While as Sean points out these waivers are often shot apa…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Thanks for pointing it out it was not deliberate more of a Freudian slip that I glan…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Is LEED Lip Stick on a Pig?

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
3 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
4 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
8 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
9 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
9 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

Is the Perfect Wall Realistic?

Wrong question. The right…See More
10 hours ago
Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post was featured

Building with Rocks, Rocks. Check out the Drying Potential

Building with Rocks, Rocks! Check out the Drying Potential.Check this out! This 24" x 48" x 2"…See More
10 hours ago
Dan McKee posted a blog post

Innovations for Heating and Cooling

Heating and cooling of indoor spaces is one of the major operations of modern households and…See More
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service