Glen Gallo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"The bottom line is that California has a culture of not pulling permits in almost ev…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to Will Materials Be Tied To Permits?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Bob, As we often test for more than just energy who is to say that that efficient ho…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to To test or not to test that is the question.

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"Adding a HEPA filter to the unit might not be wise. You want the correct filter for…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 17, 2012 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"For the blower door and Duct Tester/Blaster I have Retrotec. I have also used the Mi…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

"For 50 bucks I do not see how you could go wrong. Just out of curiosities sake alone…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Local Utility Offering $50 Audits, Worth It?

26 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Dan Buell

"Got the upgrade works much better"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 20, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

"I would suggest a true vapor barrier product or ASTM  E-1745 From my short educatio…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I am a little confused of the controversy here about testing. The health care analo…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Sue  Very interesting. I would think that you are correct that there might be moist…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I have the product pros fast set up, fast break down, no tape cons loose registers…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Diane, Unfortunately some of us are unable to partake in this webinar/ forum. Is there a…"
4 hours ago
Ken Summers replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"My largest concern is moisture. I have seen mold forming on interior walls in the heating season…"
7 hours ago
Seth Romme replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Hi Sonja We provide home energy optimization services and provide a 5-year heating and cooling…"
9 hours ago
Lindsay Bachman posted events
10 hours ago
Derrick Koehn's video was featured

How Technology and Innovation Are Making Outdoor Wood Burning Stoves More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly

Introduction Since ancient times, wood burning has been used for heating in some capacity or other. Although, of late, wood stoves are thought of more as a decorative appliance than a heat source, in truth wood heat is still one of the most…
12 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
12 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's event was featured
Thumbnail

Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value at Eastern Time

September 21, 2017 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Thursday, September 21 1-2:30pm Eastern TimePlease join this Peer Exchange call to…See More
12 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted an event
Thumbnail

Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value at Eastern Time

September 21, 2017 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Thursday, September 21 1-2:30pm Eastern TimePlease join this Peer Exchange call to…See More
12 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service