Glen Gallo's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be uncomfortable with an infant in the house due to air quality. Think about…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 25, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Paul Morin

"Ok I stand corrected 1.50 is cheap my bad As I pointed out I am not claiming to be t…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 23, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Colin Very interesting. Just out of curiosity where do you get the times seven figur…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 22, 2012 to What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?

18 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Genge

"Ted I treat my customers with respect and did not find her answer offensive. It was…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 22, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I failed to mention this home is already past the accepted limit before any work is…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 19, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"someone stepping on the hose?"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 24, 2012 to Funky Duct Test

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Marshall

"The bottom line is that California has a culture of not pulling permits in almost ev…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to Will Materials Be Tied To Permits?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Bob, As we often test for more than just energy who is to say that that efficient ho…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to To test or not to test that is the question.

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"Adding a HEPA filter to the unit might not be wise. You want the correct filter for…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 17, 2012 to UV light in Furnace?

29 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Brett Little

"For the blower door and Duct Tester/Blaster I have Retrotec. I have also used the Mi…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2012 to Equipment Reviews: Blower Doors and IR Cameras

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Joel Greenberg

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Fantastic innovation

What an awesome example of fantastic innovation!Check out the TrueFlow Capture Box CEE made!…See More
26 minutes ago
Amina Lang posted events
1 hour ago
John Kaye is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, Malcolm, Yes, I still have the Minneapolis Blower Door for sale as seen above in picture. If…"
3 hours ago
Malcolm McKelvie replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Alan, is it still for sale?"
6 hours ago
Malcolm McKelvie joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Hannah Finch posted a blog post

Want to Lead a Breakout Session at RaterFest! 2015?

We are adding something new to RaterFest! this year... attendee led breakout sessions on Saturday…See More
17 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"We're in climate zone 5 (near Santa Fe, NM) where it's dry as a bone. Gonna head to that…"
18 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service