Glen Gallo's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting I will have to read more than once. Mr Gerardi professes the simplicity…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 6, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Wolfgang Your input is more than welcome. I am very pleased to have you reply to my…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 6, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I would be uncomfortable with an infant in the house due to air quality. Think about…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 25, 2012 to Blower Door Depressurization and the Human Ear

3 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Paul Morin

"Ok I stand corrected 1.50 is cheap my bad As I pointed out I am not claiming to be t…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 23, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"Colin Very interesting. Just out of curiosity where do you get the times seven figur…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 22, 2012 to What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?

18 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Colin Genge

"Ted I treat my customers with respect and did not find her answer offensive. It was…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 22, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"I failed to mention this home is already past the accepted limit before any work is…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 19, 2012 to “I don’t get it why would we want to make the house so tight that you would need ventilation?”

45 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Shankle

"someone stepping on the hose?"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 24, 2012 to Funky Duct Test

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Marshall

"The bottom line is that California has a culture of not pulling permits in almost ev…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to Will Materials Be Tied To Permits?

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Bob, As we often test for more than just energy who is to say that that efficient ho…"

Glen Gallo replied Mar 22, 2012 to To test or not to test that is the question.

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jim Gunshinan liked Tom White's discussion Home Energy Reader Survey
4 hours ago
Tom White posted a discussion

Home Energy Reader Survey

Home Energy wants to serve you better.  Please …See More
yesterday
George Matthews's event was featured

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
yesterday
Profile IconAshley Noreuil, Fred Smith and Peter Moncada joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
yesterday
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
yesterday
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service