Glen Gallo's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest a true vapor barrier product or ASTM  E-1745 From my short educatio…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 16, 2012 to Treating crawl spaces (with ductwork) when the adjacent basement ceiling is insulated.

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"I am a little confused of the controversy here about testing. The health care analo…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Sue  Very interesting. I would think that you are correct that there might be moist…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Heat Recovery Ventilator - Iced Up

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I have the product pros fast set up, fast break down, no tape cons loose registers…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 11, 2012 to Vent Cap Systems for Duct Testing

13 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Corey Breed

"It seems like a good idea. While as Sean points out these waivers are often shot apa…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Spray Foam Liability

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

"Thanks for pointing it out it was not deliberate more of a Freudian slip that I glan…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 5, 2012 to Is LEED Lip Stick on a Pig?

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

"I think it must be a case by case evaluation. In most cases I think you will find it…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 16, 2012 to To replace old leaky ducts with new flex ducts or to seal the old with mastic?

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Green

"Comparing the US to the EU is probably a bit too broad to get a real picture. Both d…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 15, 2012 to US vs EU

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Thomas Price

"We have had them here in San Diego Gas and Electric for some time now. They started…"

Glen Gallo replied Jan 15, 2012 to Smart Meters

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I think the number for ASHRAE for residential is 15 cfm per person so a 3 Bedroom ho…"

Glen Gallo replied Dec 11, 2011 to Residential ventilation levels

38 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Thanks Nate for more good stuff to chew on—and nutritional! We may be running out to Home…"
3 hours ago
Tom Conlon commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim,I just got around to re-reading your four-part series and I think this is a really interesting…"
3 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"$50 in health ain't much... not with my crappy high deductible plan. It buys half of a cold…"
3 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Yep, this thread has some good discussion. Back to dehumidification.  This may be…"
8 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Thanks for the clarification Nate. If I had the ability to precisely measure what $50 of health…"
9 hours ago
Nate Adams commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post My Energy Upgrade California—The Numbers Are In
"Jim, Just a clarification, it's not DEhumidification I'm worried about in your climate,…"
9 hours ago
Chris McTaggart posted events
9 hours ago
"Hi Nate, I'm glad this post has generated so much good discussion, since that is its main…"
10 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski's group was featured
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
10 hours ago
Tom White joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
10 hours ago
David Valley's photo was featured

ceiling_infrared

Cold air infiltrating the lower right portion of this wall and ceiling.
10 hours ago
Christopher Morin's 2 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service