Glen Gallo's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Lena I have found over the years that pricing is regional. Cost for labor can have…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Student needs help for HVAC research project

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by prisco tammaro

"I would not.  I would go with suggestions that bring the space to normal building pr…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Craig With you quoting CA Title 24 insulation standards I will assume you are here i…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"I think your HVAC guy is right on this one. 1) that is allot of space being added on…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 25, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Interesting conversation I like the LED light but would agree with Curt that the cos…"

Glen Gallo replied Dec 5, 2012 to Are efficient LED bulbs worth the price?

58 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Damien I would not allow the figure in a report if you worked for me.Nor would I le…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 26, 2012 to Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

"go to a dj store for a smoke machine they have better one than the party store"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 25, 2012 to HERS testing

6 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Curt Kinder

"worry more about the other 4000 cfm the air coming from the dog door is fresh air…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 6, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"looks like old rock wool batts"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 11, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

15 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"just wanted to thank you for the information I have downloaded the pdf"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 3, 2012 to New LBNL Resource: Steps to Improving Ventilation in Existing Homes

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Stephens

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Joanie Minor posted a status
"Home Performance Institute now offers OSHA 10 and Confined Space Classes. Call 203-536-2151 to register."
20 minutes ago
Joanie Minor posted a photo
22 minutes ago
John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
5 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconMike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
19 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
19 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service