Glen Gallo's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"When you see your baseline jump around like a grasshopper on a hotplate it might not…"

Glen Gallo replied May 2, 2014 to When is it too windy to use blower door?

9 May 20, 2014
Reply by David Baerg

"Kashual, It is difficult to try to convey meaningful information to you. I am not su…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"What the city of Berkeley will accept is beyond my knowledge. I do not work there. N…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Air admittance valve is not to code nor a good idea in any home. recirculating kitch…"

85 May 22, 2014

"with a 5k per year to list up to 4 items and an additional 1k per additional money t…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to BPI Announces Manufacturer Product Listing Program for the Home Performance Industry

1 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Very well said George. What level a homeowner is capable of is always an unknown. An…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 27, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"The Passive House standard of.6 ACH @ 50 will be pretty hard to accomplish without s…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 21, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Very interesting. Brett did a good job of explaining complicated subject and boiling…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 21, 2014 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"quality of the door does not matter with poor installation. First I would test the…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 15, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"It looks like the dor is a bit cammed. Close at he top and spread at the bottom. The…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 11, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Alfie Davis posted a blog post

Utility of a Hardwood Staircase

Everything needs a makeover after a certain time. Your home is one of them.  Sometimes, you…See More
52 minutes ago
miguel pace shared a profile on Facebook
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post It is very important to select a fin fan
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post Types of Fans Impact Cooling Solution offered
5 hours ago
miguel pace liked miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
5 hours ago
Charles Ryan Weitzel posted a discussion

Oil Fired Boiler Being Used as the Heating Source in Two Air Handlers of a Historic Home

I'm not sure this makes any difference, but I've only run into a system like this here, where I…See More
10 hours ago
Ronald Wallis replied to Jonny Fisher's discussion Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"interested in your equipment. Do you have pics? Is equipment compliant with new regulations?"
15 hours ago
Ronald Wallis joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service