Glen Gallo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think there is an easy answer for this. It might be cheaper to cut it out an…"

Glen Gallo replied May 4, 2014 to Square Recessed Lights

10 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I think that the cost of these units for new construction are making more sense and…"

Glen Gallo replied May 3, 2014 to Tankless Water Heaters... has their time finally come?

32 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"First off what expert and a link to what he is talking about would be helpful. The t…"

Glen Gallo replied May 3, 2014 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Brennan Less

"Just asking questions and seeing what sticks is a poor way to obtain information. Yo…"

Glen Gallo replied May 3, 2014 to Air & Vapor Barrier for a House in Berkeley, California

1 May 3, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"When you see your baseline jump around like a grasshopper on a hotplate it might not…"

Glen Gallo replied May 2, 2014 to When is it too windy to use blower door?

17 Aug 10
Reply by Iain Walker

"Kashual, It is difficult to try to convey meaningful information to you. I am not su…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"What the city of Berkeley will accept is beyond my knowledge. I do not work there. N…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Air admittance valve is not to code nor a good idea in any home. recirculating kitch…"

85 May 22, 2014

"with a 5k per year to list up to 4 items and an additional 1k per additional money t…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30, 2014 to BPI Announces Manufacturer Product Listing Program for the Home Performance Industry

1 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Very well said George. What level a homeowner is capable of is always an unknown. An…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 27, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Thursday. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconArmstrong SMith, Eric Buchalter, Liza Gonzalez and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"That same house that meet highest sealing rate in early 1980 we went back and super sealed it and…"
Thursday
Jill Cliburn posted an event
Thumbnail

National Solar Conference and NZE Decathlon at University of Colorado

October 9, 2017 at 6pm to October 12, 2017 at 7pm
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"Brendan, Eric, great stuff!"
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service