Glen Gallo's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"with a 5k per year to list up to 4 items and an additional 1k per additional money t…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 30 to BPI Announces Manufacturer Product Listing Program for the Home Performance Industry

1 Apr 30
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Very well said George. What level a homeowner is capable of is always an unknown. An…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 27 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"The Passive House standard of.6 ACH @ 50 will be pretty hard to accomplish without s…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 21 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"Very interesting. Brett did a good job of explaining complicated subject and boiling…"

Glen Gallo replied Apr 21 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21
Reply by Glen Gallo

"quality of the door does not matter with poor installation. First I would test the…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 15, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"It looks like the dor is a bit cammed. Close at he top and spread at the bottom. The…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 11, 2013 to French door air sealing

10 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Kevin Brauer

"Lena I have found over the years that pricing is regional. Cost for labor can have…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 2, 2013 to Student needs help for HVAC research project

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by prisco tammaro

"I would not.  I would go with suggestions that bring the space to normal building pr…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"Craig With you quoting CA Title 24 insulation standards I will assume you are here i…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 28, 2013 to Insulation/venting/air barrier for cathedral ceiling

21 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by tedkidd

"I think your HVAC guy is right on this one. 1) that is allot of space being added on…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 25, 2013 to Is my HVAC Guy correct? 2 systems instead of 1 system with Dampers

54 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt, check your emails.  Sent you a friend request you need to confirm then I can send you a…"
4 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"thank you sir!! If you have any other tips Id appreciate. I am new in this industry and I go and…"
5 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that insulation…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Wow, I am very sad to hear about your eyes.  Would have been super to do that comparison. Good…"
6 hours ago
Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"My dads house has an attached garage.  It was converted to living space around 20 years…"
6 hours ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hal, do I see a terrific chance for you to show us all the power of your RCC? Your father's…"
7 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.
"Kevin, Several years ago I worked closely with a general contractor and a real estate…"
7 hours ago
"That same RCC, used as paint on the ceiling of living space, will do the same as if it was applied…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service