Glen Gallo's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"go to a dj store for a smoke machine they have better one than the party store"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 25, 2012 to HERS testing

6 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Curt Kinder

"worry more about the other 4000 cfm the air coming from the dog door is fresh air…"

Glen Gallo replied Nov 6, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"looks like old rock wool batts"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 11, 2012 to Unknown Old Insulation

15 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"just wanted to thank you for the information I have downloaded the pdf"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 3, 2012 to New LBNL Resource: Steps to Improving Ventilation in Existing Homes

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Stephens

"Interesting Shall we use must or must we use shall I am not a lawyer I am not a phil…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 1, 2012 to What shall we do?

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Glen Gallo

"This is a bit confusing Nobody does hand calculations that I know of. We enter data…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 1, 2012 to BPI's "Delta Standard" Published as American National Standard

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"After looking it up I see that it reads temperature of the probe at a set figure. It…"

Glen Gallo replied Oct 1, 2012 to Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

"I don't get how this would work for a BD test. The instrument seems to be designed f…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 29, 2012 to Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

"I think modeling is a poor metric. I would think actual savings based on past use vs…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I think Robert makes a good point here. Energy use is not always indicative of the s…"

Glen Gallo replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
13 seconds ago
Tom White posted videos
8 minutes ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
31 minutes ago
Sharon Block posted events
42 minutes ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
44 minutes ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Jim! I'll be sure to check that out."
2 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal, My wife and I are doing something similar to our house in Walnut Creek (1951, 1,200 sf)…"
2 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Linda Wigington commented on David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
"Great discussion in the general forum. Consider chiming…"
3 hours ago
Tom White shared their video on Twitter
3 hours ago
Nancy Bakeman posted events
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service