Glen Gallo's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Ted. If I could bring just one piece of equipment it would be the blowe…"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 24 to Poll: What is you favorite or most important home performance diagnostic or measurement tool?

4 Jun 24
Reply by Glen Gallo

"If above the ceiling tiles the wall is a finished assembly and there is insulation o…"

Glen Gallo replied Jun 24 to Commercial duct testing

11 Jun 24
Reply by Glen Gallo

"As HERS Raters in California we cannot run tests if it is present per CEC protocols.…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2015 to Duct blaster with asbestos?

7 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Glen Gallo

"I think a better strategy would have been high and low vents in the roof itself  and…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2015 to Ventilating Attics- Rafter Vents

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by David Eakin

"I was in the business of cleaning up water at one point. We produced spot free press…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 26, 2015 to Can someone recommend a whole home water filtration system?

5 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Glen Gallo

"It is an interesting read no doubt but one must look at is introductory statement of…"

Glen Gallo replied Feb 20, 2015 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Kurt, Radiant barrier certainly works well when installed as you are doing. you shou…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 7, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Number 3 ring should be more accurate. This is according to my HERS training which I…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 6, 2014 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Morin

"Ted While I agree with fix the house anywhere in the country before adding measures.…"

Glen Gallo replied Aug 6, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"Title 24 requires whole house fans in zones 8-14 in the prescriptive path only. With…"

Glen Gallo replied Jul 31, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Therma-HEXX posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Michael Dunseith posted photos
3 hours ago
Jeffrey Anthony posted a discussion

9 Blower Door Frames, 9 Shrouds, and 11 Fans, and 8 Fan Controllers For Sale

We are clearing out some of our redundant inventory. All items are from The Energy Conservatory.9…See More
4 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Five Retrotec Products Added to BPI Product List

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has recognized five new products in its Product…See More
5 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

New York energy policy & North American Passive House Network Conference

New York is increasing its energy standards and is investigating the possibility of implementing the Passive House Standard for new construction and retrofit projects. Interviewee: Ken Levenson, with NY Passive House Assoc and 475.
6 hours ago
Profile IconRichard Hale, Joseph Schulman, Carol W and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
miguel pace posted a blog post

Choosing the right Cooling Tower Fan

The cooling towers are often found in industries and manufacturing units, which are basically the…See More
10 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on John Nicholas's blog post Indoor Air - How do you measure if it is Healthy?
"Tom,   Here it is!"
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service