Joseph Lamy's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the kind of marriage that brings babies and grandchildren, my non-corporatis…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 12, 2013 to BPI Signs MOU with EEM to Expand Market for Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate to Real Estate Community

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"About the biggest joy I get from my mini-split is the gawks. First, they gawk, liste…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"The add-on electric heat coil has morphed into a ductless heat pump that eliminates…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"R.J. Karg, Please accept my apology for such inane and unfounded accusations based o…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Good piece of writing, George. If we could somehow add up the man-hours and then mag…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Over there, in her chair, at home, she's wondering when those Winter winds are gonna…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Home performance contractors discover opportunities to improve housing stock. We lea…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Noah, I think we are in this thing together now so much that we need partners like w…"

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Hoah, Noah, my names Joah, little borther of Noah from the olde Testament.. :) I too…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 16, 2013 to How Do You Market Your Energy Auditing Co?

15 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ira Eisenstein

"Excellent comments here, and liberatng rants as well. Indoor air quality is not just…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 2, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
17 minutes ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
2 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
3 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
3 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
3 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
3 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
4 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
4 hours ago
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service