Joseph Lamy's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I planed old fence boards, and the knots fell out. When I sandwiched the olde pine b…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 17 to Disguising Ductless Heat Pump Units

11 Aug 22
Reply by Hal Skinner

"This is the kind of marriage that brings babies and grandchildren, my non-corporatis…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 12, 2013 to BPI Signs MOU with EEM to Expand Market for Building Science Principles (BSP) Certificate to Real Estate Community

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"About the biggest joy I get from my mini-split is the gawks. First, they gawk, liste…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"The add-on electric heat coil has morphed into a ductless heat pump that eliminates…"

Joseph Lamy replied Aug 11, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"R.J. Karg, Please accept my apology for such inane and unfounded accusations based o…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Good piece of writing, George. If we could somehow add up the man-hours and then mag…"

Joseph Lamy replied Mar 28, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Over there, in her chair, at home, she's wondering when those Winter winds are gonna…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Home performance contractors discover opportunities to improve housing stock. We lea…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 18, 2013 to If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Noah, I think we are in this thing together now so much that we need partners like w…"

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Hoah, Noah, my names Joah, little borther of Noah from the olde Testament.. :) I too…"

Joseph Lamy replied Feb 16, 2013 to How Do You Market Your Energy Auditing Co?

15 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ira Eisenstein

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker commented on Alicia Hobbs's blog post 5 Solar Facts that You Should Know
"From personal experience, that $20,000 savings over 20 years will be a low number based upon the…"
8 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix Solar Home Sales Jump in September

The number of solar home sales in Phoenix jumped 13.6 percent from the previous month, according to…See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconGina M., Brian J. Mulhern, James Tucker and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
10 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
10 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
10 hours ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service