Linda jeffers's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick, I am not hostile at all, simply honest. If the HP industry is to succeed…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 2, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, It sounds like we agree, incentives distort markets("hasten shifts").  Don…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Don, If you want to think you are righting the the world's wrongs, that's great.…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 14, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Right on, But you're too late, We're addicted to the crack. The manufacturers, and…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Pat, I am just glad we are able to finally except the fact that the Home Performa…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

""The 'free market' guys hate rebates, but love wars. " Are you kidding me? I am gla…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  Wasting resources, fraudulent savings claims, governments and do-gooders picking t…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"While both government and utility energy programs are anti small company, incredibly…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  MPG ratings are not done on every car, and it is waste to do them on every house,…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Fantastic innovation

What an awesome example of fantastic innovation!Check out the TrueFlow Capture Box CEE made!…See More
45 minutes ago
Amina Lang posted events
1 hour ago
John Kaye is now a member of Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Alan Gindt replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi, Malcolm, Yes, I still have the Minneapolis Blower Door for sale as seen above in picture. If…"
4 hours ago
Malcolm McKelvie replied to Alan Gindt's discussion Minneapolis Blower Door System for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Alan, is it still for sale?"
6 hours ago
Malcolm McKelvie joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
6 hours ago
Hannah Finch posted a blog post

Want to Lead a Breakout Session at RaterFest! 2015?

We are adding something new to RaterFest! this year... attendee led breakout sessions on Saturday…See More
17 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"We're in climate zone 5 (near Santa Fe, NM) where it's dry as a bone. Gonna head to that…"
18 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service