Linda jeffers's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick, I am not hostile at all, simply honest. If the HP industry is to succeed…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 2, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, It sounds like we agree, incentives distort markets("hasten shifts").  Don…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Don, If you want to think you are righting the the world's wrongs, that's great.…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 14, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Right on, But you're too late, We're addicted to the crack. The manufacturers, and…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Pat, I am just glad we are able to finally except the fact that the Home Performa…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

""The 'free market' guys hate rebates, but love wars. " Are you kidding me? I am gla…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  Wasting resources, fraudulent savings claims, governments and do-gooders picking t…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"While both government and utility energy programs are anti small company, incredibly…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  MPG ratings are not done on every car, and it is waste to do them on every house,…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Brad Cook replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"I don't know what it stands for. See RAB.com"
4 hours ago
Jim Tenhundfeld replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"That makes sense since the same thing happened with dimmable CFL's.  I have never heard…"
5 hours ago
Brad Cook replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"My first thought is whether the motion sensor and/or the LED lamp is a cheap one. I had so many…"
14 hours ago
John Wagner joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
22 hours ago
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post
22 hours ago
Jim Tenhundfeld posted a discussion

LED's and motion sensors

When completing an audit, a customer told me that when he installed a LED lamp in his outdoor…See More
yesterday
Barbara Smith posted videos
yesterday
CharlieK posted a discussion

Eco-Cottage Program Applauded By Housing Groups, Suppliers & Lenders

AmeriSus a leading player in the eco-kit home business kicked off a new program on MLK-day which…See More
Thursday

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service