Linda jeffers's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick, I am not hostile at all, simply honest. If the HP industry is to succeed…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 2, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, It sounds like we agree, incentives distort markets("hasten shifts").  Don…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Don, If you want to think you are righting the the world's wrongs, that's great.…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 14, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Right on, But you're too late, We're addicted to the crack. The manufacturers, and…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Pat, I am just glad we are able to finally except the fact that the Home Performa…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

""The 'free market' guys hate rebates, but love wars. " Are you kidding me? I am gla…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  Wasting resources, fraudulent savings claims, governments and do-gooders picking t…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"While both government and utility energy programs are anti small company, incredibly…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  MPG ratings are not done on every car, and it is waste to do them on every house,…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
13 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
14 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
14 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
14 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
15 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service