Linda jeffers's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Patrick, I am not hostile at all, simply honest. If the HP industry is to succeed…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 2, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Tom, It sounds like we agree, incentives distort markets("hasten shifts").  Don…"

Linda jeffers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Don, If you want to think you are righting the the world's wrongs, that's great.…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 14, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Right on, But you're too late, We're addicted to the crack. The manufacturers, and…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"Hi Pat, I am just glad we are able to finally except the fact that the Home Performa…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 13, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

""The 'free market' guys hate rebates, but love wars. " Are you kidding me? I am gla…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 10, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  Wasting resources, fraudulent savings claims, governments and do-gooders picking t…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"While both government and utility energy programs are anti small company, incredibly…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 9, 2012 to Do Government and Utility Rebate Programs Help or Hurt?

41 Jul 6, 2012

"  MPG ratings are not done on every car, and it is waste to do them on every house,…"

Linda jeffers replied Jun 7, 2012 to Home Energy Score Launch

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by James H. Bushart

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Daniel Morrison replied to John Nicholas's discussion Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question
"John, I just collaborated with Steve Baczek on a few videos for ProTradeCraft about slab insulation…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconMichael Sumpter and Bill Gartner joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Malcolm Jackson joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
22 hours ago
Amber Vignieri liked tedkidd's discussion What if more efficient homes were actually worth more?
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"I have been using air advice for 5 yr or so - I end up with a report in 35 min I can e-mail or show…"
yesterday
Profile IconShane Matteson, Jay Cooper and Mike Harris joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Kim Burnett commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Good morning, would you please add me. Thank you. Kim Burnett A+ Abundant Energy Experts"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service