Stan Kuhn's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I recall an issue a few years ago with openers in many homes that were close to airp…"

Stan Kuhn replied Dec 13, 2012 to LED's interfering with Garage Door Openers

9 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Sherman

"It appears to be an early "flush" toilet.  I've seen two very similar devices in tur…"

Stan Kuhn replied Dec 6, 2012 to Anybody know what this is??

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Bradford E. White

"Batts suck, period.  But attic ducts are even a poorer choice.  I know, apples and o…"

Stan Kuhn replied May 10, 2012 to Your thoughts on wiring fiberglass batts to the roof deck (hot dry climate)

8 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

"Think about this; a 2-story house on slab, all ducts are within the ceiling/floor as…"

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 19, 2012 to Leakage to outside on ducts fully within the envelope

10 May 3, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I don't know how much faith I would put into the savings projection of the Air Force…"

Stan Kuhn replied Apr 5, 2012 to 'See through' Radiant Barrier window attachment?

15 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

" I would keep good tabs on effects on your baby as a first priority.  Coils can be c…"

Stan Kuhn replied Feb 3, 2012 to Dirty Sock Syndrome in high efficiency HVAC units

12 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Was the AC coil and drip pan checked for mold?  That would be the easiest fix."

Stan Kuhn replied Feb 2, 2012 to Dirty Sock Syndrome in high efficiency HVAC units

12 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Phil, you almost had me thinking I MIGHT take a look at your sfw when you brought up…"

Stan Kuhn replied Nov 12, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Wait a minute... now we have to actually GO to the house???  That's way off from sit…"

Stan Kuhn replied Nov 10, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Well put Bud.  I wonder how the duct leakage I found this morning (765 CFM25 in a 2,…"

Stan Kuhn replied Nov 8, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Lars olsen posted a blog post
48 minutes ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"The heat exchanger gets burnt out, if presser is to high or if mix is to rich, then I see holes in…"
11 hours ago
Hans Joachim Preiss replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Good discussion. I came across this comprehensive presentation by Gas Consultants on the effects at…"
12 hours ago
Dale Pickard replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does altitude affect AFUE? or just the input/output BTUs?
"Excellent reply Hans. I think that there isnt' a good general answer to this question but that…"
15 hours ago
Mary Desilva posted blog posts
16 hours ago
David Heslam joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
17 hours ago
Jose Macho commented on Charlie Hewitt's blog post Revisiting Heat Pump Water Heaters
"I am aware of homeowner dissatisfaction of hybrid units not performing due to location,…"
18 hours ago
KC Brown added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening: SR. ENERGY ENGINEER - CLEAResult, Energy Efficiency Leader (Pennsylvania)

POSITION:  Sr. Energy EngineerREFERNCE CODE:  2015-2197 JOB DESCRIPTION:CLEAResult is a leading…See More
20 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service