Brennan Less's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bud. I just feel the need to point out any such issues, because we as a field…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 28 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4
Reply by tedkidd

"I would love to see such matters discussed on this forum without broadly characteriz…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 28 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4
Reply by tedkidd

"I recently was working on a project, dominated by men, in which one woman was a cont…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 7 to Let's Talk Gender

3 Aug 7
Reply by Brennan Less

"To reiterate what Glen said, always use the smallest ring that allows you to achieve…"

Brennan Less replied Aug 7 to Which reading is more reliable on a Minneapolis Duct Blaster?

19 Aug 22
Reply by Paul Morin

"William, maybe I miscommunicated. In my personal experience (largely in the Bay Area…"

Brennan Less replied Jun 20 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Kaushal, As an LBNL building scientist who studies deep retrofits, I can confidently…"

Brennan Less replied Jun 19 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"I'm glad to see that folks are getting interested in this. Ron, great point about ch…"

Brennan Less replied Jan 3 to CAZ Depressurization: NOT a Big Deal?

19 Apr 21
Reply by Glen Gallo

"Ben Schoenbauer, Pat Huelman and others in Minnesota have tested the retrofitted per…"

Brennan Less replied Feb 14, 2013 to Which Hydronic Air Handler

8 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jack Lance

"Here's an LBNL research report by Iain Walker, who tested 24 retrofitted duct system…"

Brennan Less replied Feb 14, 2013 to Sources for duct insulation savings

7 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by John Nicholas

"I would not recommend using a pitot tube, as the accuracy of your flow measurement w…"

Brennan Less replied Jan 24, 2013 to Measuring fresh air intake ducted to a return and no way of measuring from outside.

22 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Dale Sherman

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Mornin Brett. 90 to 85, yes a slight variance there.  Same ASTM test, different scientists,…"
12 hours ago
Bret Curry replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Great information Hal. It appears the thermal emissivity in your test was .85 rather than .90. Are…"
13 hours ago
Juan Roca commented on Dale Stephens's blog post LED Lighting - Garage Door opener interference
"Hi,There is a real problem with remote controls and LED lights. However, there is a solution in the…"
20 hours ago
Profile IconJuan Roca and Elizabeth Coe joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Casey Gesell posted videos
yesterday
Gerald Shechter posted videos
yesterday
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Bret,  here are the 2 reports I referred…"
yesterday
Craig Foley shared George Kopf's discussion on Twitter
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service