Bob Sullivan's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Which foam? Maybe none. In retirement I do tech work for an aminoplast masonry foam…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 30, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"Caution re: pest infestation is prudent. My experience indicates that pest control m…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 29, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"I live in a 135 years old balloon framed house. Family members live in a 180 years o…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 29, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"InsulSmart is a two-part aminoplast interior foam insulation offered by cfiFOAM, Inc…"

Bob Sullivan replied Nov 1, 2013 to Air sampling low pressure two part foam

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Aminoplast injection foam is available today that greatly surpasses the old technolo…"

Bob Sullivan replied Nov 8, 2012 to Urea Formaldehyde Foam Insulation (UFFI)

10 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Thomas Varney

"Whatever R-value loss occur due to fiberglass compression is partially offset by an…"

Bob Sullivan replied Sep 2, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John,   Across the insulation industry, most manufacturers disclose R-values at 75 F…"

Bob Sullivan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John,   A nice thing about injection foams is that they more easily flow around pipe…"

Bob Sullivan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John, InsulSmart and Tripolymer 105 install similarly. Current and past Tripolymer 1…"

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Pat, I'll answer your questions one by one, as follows:   Is there some recommendati…"

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Brad Cook replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"I don't know what it stands for. See RAB.com"
yesterday
Jim Tenhundfeld replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"That makes sense since the same thing happened with dimmable CFL's.  I have never heard…"
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Jim Tenhundfeld's discussion LED's and motion sensors
"My first thought is whether the motion sensor and/or the LED lamp is a cheap one. I had so many…"
yesterday
John Wagner joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post
yesterday
Jim Tenhundfeld posted a discussion

LED's and motion sensors

When completing an audit, a customer told me that when he installed a LED lamp in his outdoor…See More
Friday
Barbara Smith posted videos
Thursday
CharlieK posted a discussion

Eco-Cottage Program Applauded By Housing Groups, Suppliers & Lenders

AmeriSus a leading player in the eco-kit home business kicked off a new program on MLK-day which…See More
Thursday

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service