Bob Sullivan's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Which foam? Maybe none. In retirement I do tech work for an aminoplast masonry foam…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 30, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"Caution re: pest infestation is prudent. My experience indicates that pest control m…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 29, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"I live in a 135 years old balloon framed house. Family members live in a 180 years o…"

Bob Sullivan replied Oct 29, 2015 to How Would You Weatherize this Historic Home?

11 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Jesse Erbel

"InsulSmart is a two-part aminoplast interior foam insulation offered by cfiFOAM, Inc…"

Bob Sullivan replied Nov 1, 2013 to Air sampling low pressure two part foam

4 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Aminoplast injection foam is available today that greatly surpasses the old technolo…"

Bob Sullivan replied Nov 8, 2012 to Urea Formaldehyde Foam Insulation (UFFI)

10 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Thomas Varney

"Whatever R-value loss occur due to fiberglass compression is partially offset by an…"

Bob Sullivan replied Sep 2, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John,   Across the insulation industry, most manufacturers disclose R-values at 75 F…"

Bob Sullivan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John,   A nice thing about injection foams is that they more easily flow around pipe…"

Bob Sullivan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"John, InsulSmart and Tripolymer 105 install similarly. Current and past Tripolymer 1…"

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Pat, I'll answer your questions one by one, as follows:   Is there some recommendati…"

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jason Raddenbach replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I know a PV Solar installer that gives a $1K kickback to any customer of his that refers a new…"
27 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Hi Craig, Are you looking for someone to buy out your idea, or to manufacture and market it and…"
36 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
"While my leanings are towards Brian's camp, there is way too little information to provide any…"
45 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
49 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Tom White's video was featured

Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy for Action

Feb. 2013 National Press Event at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes/advhh for more info.
1 hour ago
Chuck Santeler is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Dale Hoffmeyer posted a discussion

Friends and Family Referral Marketing

Is anyone aware of home performance contractors that have had success with some type of friends and…See More
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service