David Parker's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Why doesn't the contractor doing the Manual J use the 1ACH50 value or the equivalent…"

David Parker replied Oct 21, 2011 to Manual J Report

29 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"I have used eQuest/DOE2 for modeling commercial buildings while I was in school in O…"

David Parker replied Jan 30, 2011 to Does anyone know of a auditing or rating software currently available for commercial buildings?

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by dale conner

"There are several methods for duct testing that are allowed here in California.  For…"

David Parker replied Jan 20, 2011 to Needed: Tips and tricks for duct testing

12 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Andre D.

"Matthew, Here is a presentation I developed last year for homeowners (housewives mos…"

David Parker replied Jan 5, 2011 to Needed: Home Energy Savings Presentation

11 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Matthew P

"George, If you know the annual fuel heating energy bill you can make an estimate. If…"

David Parker replied Dec 17, 2010 to Estimating E savings from air sealing in huge leaky house

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by David Parker

"The Retrotec blower door manual has this chart for estimating the energy wasted due…"

David Parker replied Dec 16, 2010 to Estimating E savings from air sealing in huge leaky house

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by David Parker

"Chris, Have you looked at the following whole home energy monitors? http://www.curre…"

David Parker replied Nov 3, 2010 to home energy management

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by William H Nickerson

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconCynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon, Mathew Castel and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Andy Li replied to David Parker's discussion Energy auditor equipment for sale- blower door, duct tester,combustion analyzer in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Is Minneapolis Duct Blaster still available? send some photos and how much do you ask for? my…"
4 hours ago
Andy Li joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
4 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Nexus eWater System

Unlocking the Power of Grey Water: Nexus eWater System
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Richard Beyer's discussion What's your opinion on the best insulation option for your GREEN attic space?
"Mornin Richard, Maybe 'Options' might be more appropriate here?  We take the path…"
6 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Ethan Bukowiec posted a discussion

Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter

Hello,I wanted to introduce you all to a new energy startup I am working with called …See More
8 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authotity
"There are actually plenty of them out there like the manufacturers themselves, SPFA, BSC,…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service