Graham Irwin's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"If you applied 100 CFM to the kitchen on demand, it would meet the 62.2 requirement,…"

Graham Irwin replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"This is pretty unsettling! To clarify, the presence of a recirculating hood is not a…"

Graham Irwin replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"0.006 ACH50 would be better, but not feasibly attainable. 1.5 vs 0.6 ACH50 makes a b…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"True, a vessel leaking water at the same rate would lose more energy, but since the…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"I take issue with your reasoning. Since Passive House is a performance metric, the c…"

85 May 22, 2014

"It's interesting to me that ASHRAE 62.2 requires a kitchen exhaust vented directly t…"

85 May 22, 2014

"I've been involved with a number of Passive House retrofits in California, including…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 24, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"Remember to convert CFM (cubic feet per MINUTE) to cubic feet per HOUR (i.e. ft3/hr…"

Graham Irwin replied Jan 27, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"Bud, "In an article from one of the developers of the "n" number he stated the resu…"

Graham Irwin replied Jan 27, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
13 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
15 hours ago
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
16 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
17 hours ago
randy tolowski posted discussions
19 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
23 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Makes sense, Shawna. Thanks"
23 hours ago
Shawna Henderson commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Drainwater Heat Recovery Units & Water Efficiency
"Susan, I'm not sure that insulation on the unit would be of great benefit, as the drainwater…"
23 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service