Graham Irwin's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is important to check the energy consumption of such a large fan, even as…"

Graham Irwin replied Jul 31, 2014 to Whole House Fans - Love 'Em or Not?

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Kurt Shafer

"This may be of general interest: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/371662123…"

Graham Irwin replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"Good point, but the Passive House system is also running continuously, which would t…"

Graham Irwin replied May 1, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"If you applied 100 CFM to the kitchen on demand, it would meet the 62.2 requirement,…"

85 May 22, 2014

"This is pretty unsettling! To clarify, the presence of a recirculating hood is not a…"

85 May 22, 2014

"0.006 ACH50 would be better, but not feasibly attainable. 1.5 vs 0.6 ACH50 makes a b…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"True, a vessel leaking water at the same rate would lose more energy, but since the…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 30, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

"I take issue with your reasoning. Since Passive House is a performance metric, the c…"

85 May 22, 2014

"It's interesting to me that ASHRAE 62.2 requires a kitchen exhaust vented directly t…"

85 May 22, 2014

"I've been involved with a number of Passive House retrofits in California, including…"

Graham Irwin replied Apr 24, 2014 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service