David Meiland's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Glen knows what LEED stands for, and was suggesting it should be changed to…"

David Meiland replied Feb 4, 2012 to Is LEED Lip Stick on a Pig?

6 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by William H Nickerson

"It'll make me think twice about renewing my cert. I only deal with one entity that a…"

David Meiland replied Jan 31, 2012 to $ 250 for BPI exam, $ 500 for field exam !

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"There are many cases of low-e windows apparently melting vinyl siding on neighboring…"

David Meiland replied Jan 27, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Bob, we have a gas tankless water heater, and although we have been mostly satisfied…"

David Meiland replied Jan 26, 2012 to Small Water Heater leak, exploring replacement options.

3 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Bryce, that's not the analogy I'm attempting to use. I'm quite sure you take your co…"

David Meiland replied Jan 23, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"As others are saying, you need to check all possible sources of moisture. Bath fans…"

David Meiland replied Jan 20, 2012 to New house with way too much condensation build up!

5 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"There aren't any changes in the billing structure or rates, just new meters. I get a…"

David Meiland replied Jan 19, 2012 to New digital meters... were the old ones S L O W ?

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Bob, with a steel door, you might just try brute force. Put a block of some kind in…"

David Meiland replied Jan 15, 2012 to Out of Square Door, How to Fix ?

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Warner

"Unbelievable... Sean shared an old-timer carpenter trick online. Dude, that's 20 dem…"

David Meiland replied Jan 15, 2012 to Out of Square Door, How to Fix ?

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Jeff Warner

"To me this is a conflict of interest, they are using the audit as a Sales Tool. If t…"

David Meiland replied Jan 13, 2012 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
2 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
15 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
20 hours ago
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
23 hours ago
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
23 hours ago
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday
Marie Fuentes is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service