David Meiland's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know much about those Navien units, but the last one I was around (worked in…"

David Meiland replied Apr 27, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Definitely true."

David Meiland replied Apr 24, 2012 to Hot water re-circ systems

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"A friend of mine set his up using a motion sensor in the bathroom... the pump starts…"

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Hot water recirc is fairly common here. For some folks, it's a conservation issue be…"

18 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Hard to see how there could be +135 in one supply duct without at least some positiv…"

David Meiland replied Apr 23, 2012 to Funky Duct Test

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Marshall

"I assume they're referring to an ASTM E283 test, although I could be completely wron…"

David Meiland replied Apr 17, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"I wouldn't expect much ventilation to happen with a flat roof. Why not fill the raft…"

David Meiland replied Apr 17, 2012 to Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Christopher Retzler

"It'd be nice if the manufacturers could give you some air-infiltration test data to…"

David Meiland replied Apr 12, 2012 to Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

"Gimme a break. Phil posted a mostly-irrelevant political rant, it was removed, then…"

David Meiland replied Mar 21, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Any recommendation I make for air sealing is going to be blower door-guided, and any…"

David Meiland replied Mar 10, 2012 to Local Utility Offering $50 Audits, Worth It?

26 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Dan Buell

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
15 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
21 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
21 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
22 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
23 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
23 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
yesterday
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service