David Meiland's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems like a good question for one or more of the insulation manufacturers. When we…"

David Meiland replied Oct 17, 2012 to Floor insulation attachment

16 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"It doesn't work like you apparently think it does. Yes, the anemometer head gives yo…"

David Meiland replied Sep 29, 2012 to Tired of climbing ladders and reaching to find air leaks during blower door test I have a solution!!!

17 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Damien Herold

"Dennis, I think most people would benefit from a short list of LED bulbs to be used…"

David Meiland replied Sep 20, 2012 to I was asked - Hey , LED guy do you have any recommendations...

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Roch Naleway

"There's no "reply" button for me on Robert's post with the inverted U-trap photo, bu…"

David Meiland replied Sep 16, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Did you give back the moisture meter?? Green Building Advisor had a piece recently…"

David Meiland replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012

"I think that some humidity measuring/monitoring is in order. You need to develop a p…"

David Meiland replied Sep 10, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012

"The bottom line is that it's too humid in the house. I don't know if the vapor barri…"

David Meiland replied Sep 9, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012

"Bud, sounds like you (though not me) could easily account for the weight of the air…"

David Meiland replied Sep 4, 2012 to Locating the Neutral Pressure Plane

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Bud, it sounds like you're saying that a pressure tap outside the front door is not…"

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

"Seems like a simple job, although I could be wrong. The theory is that the lowest ar…"

49 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Bud Poll

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Thank you so much for your help."
13 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - other equipment…"
18 hours ago
Greg Hannah posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Richardson Fred posted a discussion
yesterday
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Hello Sean I am about to purchase the equiptments needed to Start my business. I am going to be…"
yesterday
romeo traian replied to w d's discussion AERC testing and Solar Grates update
"w d, i visited your site... interesting... could you please say something more... re the…"
yesterday
Chie Kawahara replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Hi Linda, Using the word "evergreen" I intended to convey the notion of topics that are…"
Sunday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service