David Meiland's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"The can lights are in the attic floor, you are asking about insulating the rafters,…"

David Meiland replied Nov 5, 2011 to Dense pack cellulose in rafters

19 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Miuccio

"Agree that equipment from someone quitting business is a good choice. There are regu…"

David Meiland replied Aug 11, 2011 to Energystar V.3 Diagnostic Equipment

8 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Marshall Newport

"There was a previous thread on this, I think, maybe 6 months ago?"

David Meiland replied Jun 23, 2011 to Aeroseal duct Sealant

10 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Got it. Just for reference, here is another source of similar products. I get them t…"

David Meiland replied Jun 18, 2011 to Anyone working with Panasonic's Whisper Green fans?

12 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Luitwieler

"Tyson, it looks like you tried to post a link there, but I can't see it. I'd like to…"

David Meiland replied Jun 17, 2011 to Anyone working with Panasonic's Whisper Green fans?

12 Aug 25, 2011

"Time will tell whether or not the circulation fan is needed, and if so at what level…"

David Meiland replied Jun 15, 2011 to Anyone working with Panasonic's Whisper Green fans?

12 Aug 25, 2011

"No reason to get sugary goo all over your thermometer.    Break time isn't over yet,…"

David Meiland replied May 25, 2011 to You might be an Energy Auditor if....

19 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Timothy DeLuca

"There's a good piece on encapsulated crawl spaces here, and it almost-but-not-quite…"

David Meiland replied May 13, 2011 to Sealing crawlspaces and insulating them with polyurethane foam

16 May 13, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"Ground cover in the crawl space with have NO effect on foundation movement caused by…"

David Meiland replied May 2, 2011 to Sealing crawlspaces and insulating them with polyurethane foam

16 May 13, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"I would call or email the Energy Conservatory. They have some very knowledgeable fol…"

David Meiland replied May 1, 2011 to Blowing smoke - into ducts to find leaks

5 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bruce Looney

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
5 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
11 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
11 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
11 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
12 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
21 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service