Jim Klebes's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just got my copy of HPD yesterday and I could not put it down until I read it from c…"

Jim Klebes replied Feb 17, 2012 to NEW BOOK! Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Advanced Testing

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

"Chris, Just to refresh your memory. On 9/23/10 I filled out the Recurve online form…"

Jim Klebes replied Apr 12, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"I was very interested in the Recurve software and requested (multiple times) a trail…"

Jim Klebes replied Apr 6, 2011 to Energy Modeling Software - what works??

48 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Baerg

"Thanks Don for making me aware of Pat Huelman group. I'll definetly review their fin…"

Jim Klebes replied Mar 19, 2011 to Where to install the vapor barrier for a finished basement?

7 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Ken Watts

"Thanks Chris for your feedback. I will get Joe Lstiburk's book so I can add it to my…"

Jim Klebes replied Mar 11, 2011 to Where to install the vapor barrier for a finished basement?

7 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Ken Watts

"Pros: Seal ducts that are inaccessible Seal joist spaces that are used as duct runs…"

Jim Klebes replied Feb 23, 2011 to Duct Sealing Spray From the Inside

11 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Evan Mills

" Do you know CK if they are available in the United States?"

Jim Klebes replied Nov 15, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

"Did anyone notice the unique door bottom seal about 41 seconds into this youtube v…"

Jim Klebes replied Nov 15, 2010 to New Zealand home peformance rating scheme

12 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by CK Ang

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group HVAC
Thumbnail

Old ductwork efficiency file

Allison,found the attached file on ductwork efficiency on an old CD I made.  Its definitely dated. …See More
2 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion

What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

I have had a handful of folks on this forum tell me, in effect,  that an RCC can do a very good job…See More
3 hours ago
Trip Smith posted a discussion

Where to spend my marketing dollars?

Hey everyone, I'm a new home performance company owner. (Originally a general contractor who is…See More
4 hours ago
Profile IconManuel Gutierrez, Chris Baker, Sharon Cannizzo and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Kevin Jordan replied to Kevin Jordan's discussion air infiltration total
"thanks.  but it was just an illustration of a hole 2x2 with money going out of that…"
8 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Adaptive Thermostats Demonstration Results Installed at UC Davis 6/26/2014

In buildings where variations in occupancy would fool a standard programmable thermostat, new adaptive thermostats have potential for significant energy savi...
11 hours ago
Hal Skinner's discussion was featured

Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

In the process of determining all the different things that a home energy rater suggests to a…See More
12 hours ago
George Kopf's 2 discussions were featured
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service