Nick Helmholdt's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a great link, thanks for sharing it! I agree with you about not venting subsl…"

Nick Helmholdt replied Jun 7, 2013 to How to Add a Passively Cooled Wine Cellar?

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for the reply! This sounds like a promising approach. The slab is about 600sf…"

Nick Helmholdt replied Jun 7, 2013 to How to Add a Passively Cooled Wine Cellar?

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for the link. Part of the reason I was asking was exactly because of my conce…"

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I suppose I meant passive in the sense that I don't need to add a dedicated A/C syst…"

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Is this the study you're thinking of http://drivingdemand.lbl.gov/ "

Nick Helmholdt replied May 10, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"I can't speak for Colorado, but in Michigan we see a wide range of prices for a lot…"

Nick Helmholdt replied Apr 18, 2013 to Changing 80 Percent Furnaces to 90+

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Thanks for the ideas everybody. I've shared this with the family in TC so they can d…"

Nick Helmholdt replied Apr 9, 2013 to Backup Power for Pump on Radiant Heat System

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Rob, Please let me know when this is available. Nick@cec-mi.org Thanks,"

Nick Helmholdt replied Mar 29, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Thanks everybody! I will send this thread along to the homeowner and hopefully he so…"

Nick Helmholdt replied Mar 25, 2013 to New furnace causing interference with AM radio?

9 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Helmholdt

"I believe it happens whenever the blower motor is running."

Nick Helmholdt replied Mar 15, 2013 to New furnace causing interference with AM radio?

9 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Helmholdt

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
yesterday
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
yesterday
HomeWiz posted photos
yesterday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
yesterday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
Thursday
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service