Anthony Hyde's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Rinnai unit, rated at 199k input.  Other brands work fine.  Size by selecti…"

Anthony Hyde replied Nov 6, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"I have a gas fired tankless hot water heater installed in my basement  for the past…"

Anthony Hyde replied Nov 6, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1
Reply by tedkidd

"In the past contractors installed a non perforated material similar to this as a rad…"

Anthony Hyde replied Oct 18, 2013 to Just how much does adding air barrier to a knee wall insulation increase it's performance?

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"Try the Air Leakage heading  N1102.4.1.6 N1102.4.1 Building thermal envelope. The bu…"

Anthony Hyde replied Oct 18, 2013 to Just how much does adding air barrier to a knee wall insulation increase it's performance?

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"Yes, I do, from the third party consultant/auditor/consumer advocate side, not the s…"

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"Code calls for a sealed air barrier on the back of knee walls.   "perforated" implie…"

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"perforated reflective insulation? Seems like an odd combination of words in a post a…"

29 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Jack Baikoff

"You listed 3300 CFM50 - air seal the ceiling to attic plane, install proper soffit v…"

Anthony Hyde replied May 16, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"Ted - "not sure what you are saying" ? Maybe you just did a quick glance- it was a l…"

Anthony Hyde replied Jul 26, 2012 to Software and Audits

9 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Working with most of the local and national energy programs, I have to use a number…"

Anthony Hyde replied Jul 20, 2012 to Software and Audits

9 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Profile IconBenney Dornevil, Mike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
17 hours ago
Joanie Minor posted a status
"Home Performance Institute now offers OSHA 10 and Confined Space Classes. Call 203-536-2151 to register."
17 hours ago
Joanie Minor posted a photo
17 hours ago
John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
23 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
yesterday
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
yesterday
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
yesterday
Jerry Lawrence posted events
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service