George Kopf's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"This is extremely helpful. Thank you Melissa!"

George Kopf replied Jan 15, 2015 to Green feature values in Real Estate

16 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Gephart

"A little background on my original question: a Realtor asked me this and I didn't ha…"

George Kopf replied Jan 15, 2015 to Green feature values in Real Estate

16 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Gephart

"Hal,  The answer to all of these great questions is:  don't know. But these are the…"

George Kopf replied Sep 11, 2014 to Extremely long wait for hot water

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

"Ben, I really appreciate the work you are doing.  Your video is spot on.  Kudos."

George Kopf replied Sep 5, 2014 to New Approach to Driving Demand for Energy Upgrades: Educating Real Estate Professionals

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by George Kopf

"Agreed.  All of this comes down to finding what motivates each client:  money, envir…"

George Kopf replied Nov 8, 2013 to Time for a shift in thinking

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by George Kopf

"Kent, I would like to thank you for sharing your observations.  I completely agree.…"

George Kopf replied Nov 5, 2013 to Time for a shift in thinking

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by George Kopf

"Dennis, thanks for the interest!  For now I have a blog going:  http://www.tumblr.co…"

George Kopf replied Oct 31, 2013 to Time for a shift in thinking

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by George Kopf

"Great point Judy.  And the fact that, even after reviewing the standard itself, this…"

George Kopf replied Jan 24, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"To respond to Iain and Paul:From the moment BPI announced the move to 62.2.2010, I s…"

George Kopf replied Jan 17, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"Costco didn't identify it as anything.  K-Designers (the contractor) was careful to…"

George Kopf replied Nov 27, 2012 to What is COSTCO doing?

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews's event was featured

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconAshley Noreuil, Fred Smith and Peter Moncada joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
15 hours ago
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
16 hours ago
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service