Steve Waclo's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Adam: Currently in communication with this gentleman: Andre Anders, PhD Leader, Pl…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 24, 2010 to Windows: Different Summer and Winter U values?

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Adam Zielinski

"Ross; Welcome to HEP and thanks for making time to provide the detailed summary of…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 23, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"OK, Silas, you're on! "Incandescent light bulbs give off more heat than light and b…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 22, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Eric: Thanks for the link...I used their search function and found this: http://ww…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 22, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Eric: They are performing the audits free of charge, and in one specific town, with…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 22, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Hello again Allen; Submitted my earlier comment before making time to review the we…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 21, 2010 to Basement weatherization and interior moisture management.

16 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Corey Johnson

"Gee Allen, you didn't have to SHOUT :-). Thanks for the link to the book...had to us…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 21, 2010 to Basement weatherization and interior moisture management.

16 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Corey Johnson

"Dennis: At 10 cents/kWh in October, you must have used somewhere around 200 kWh (!!…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 18, 2010 to Is anyone aware of any Lowest Electric bills contests?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"OK McCarthy, you definately got my attention :-) ! I'm not aware of any contests re…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 17, 2010 to Is anyone aware of any Lowest Electric bills contests?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"JC: Here it is. Also, I like your idea about getting your associate ,who does model…"

Steve Waclo replied Nov 16, 2010 to Top-10 just launched!

12 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Waclo

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Shashank Kirloskar posted a blog post

Important Facts about Solar Energy

“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait…See More
17 hours ago
reflintorm replied to Dennis McCarthy's discussion Solid state lighting - saves lives- and it improves life .
"In my observation, In most of the lightning appliances led bulbs are used because of their…"
18 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife posted photos
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Calculation
"Infiltration makes a HUGE difference. Look at the heat loads on a windy day vs. a calm one. On a…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette commented on Everblue's blog post Poor HVAC Installation Leads to Increased Energy Use
"That explains a LOT of why HVAC system continue to be sized by the same "rule of thumb"…"
yesterday
Profile IconChristian Asdal and Shashank Kirloskar joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on Digg
yesterday
Don Fitchett shared their video on StumbleUpon
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service