Steve Waclo's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello all, Back on February 14, Bob Blanchette provoked 7 pages of commentary when…"

Steve Waclo replied Mar 20 to Looking for Residential Energy Usage Data Tracking Alternatives

11 Mar 25
Reply by Jennifer Weiss

"Here's a reply received when I shared Bob's conundrum with a pro I contacted at the…"

Steve Waclo replied Mar 15 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bob, With great interest, I've been watching from the sidelines as this mystery pla…"

Steve Waclo replied Mar 2 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Thanks for your reply, Bud. "While you enjoy Kauai, remember, it was the cold air t…"

Steve Waclo replied Oct 11, 2013 to Hot air language

14 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hello all Doing some research for our trip to Kauai next week when these two paragr…"

Steve Waclo replied Oct 11, 2013 to Hot air language

14 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hello Bud, Wonder if we should go PM with further discussions? Regarding your theo…"

Steve Waclo replied Jan 22, 2013 to Canadian Study of Gas Fireplace Utilization

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bud, I thought there was someone at the bottom of the well I was shouting into! Tha…"

Steve Waclo replied Jan 22, 2013 to Canadian Study of Gas Fireplace Utilization

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Hmmm, two years in and no comments :-(."

Steve Waclo replied Jan 19, 2013 to Canadian Study of Gas Fireplace Utilization

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Mark:   "Upstate NY is coming in at $.17/kWh" Does the meter reader wear a Lone Rang…"

Steve Waclo replied Dec 9, 2010 to Got Data? How much leaking electricity is there in HVAC systems?

11 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Bradford E. White

"Tamasin: You are really making every opportunity to hammer home that "fan on" issue…"

Steve Waclo replied Dec 8, 2010 to Got Data? How much leaking electricity is there in HVAC systems?

11 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Bradford E. White

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Brett Little's 2 events were featured
30 minutes ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
30 minutes ago
Brett Little posted events
1 hour ago
Christopher Talarico replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Sounds good - thanks again, Bob.  I was leaning toward the furnace, mostly because it sounds…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
5 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
14 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service