Carol A. Markell's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"From Huff Post, Pinterest gaining interest: http://huff.to/J2nefd"

Carol A. Markell replied May 17, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"We have begun to look at Pinterest also. So thanks for the ideas. John P, I especial…"

Carol A. Markell replied May 16, 2012 to Pinterest for Energy Efficiency

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by John Brooks

"I just posted pics from ACI. The picture of Dave receiving the award is the third on…"

Carol A. Markell replied Apr 3, 2012 to Dave Robinson of GreenEarthEquities Receives BPI's 2012 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

3 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Carol A. Markell

"Great job Diane. Is Berkeley still considered a foreign country? "

Carol A. Markell replied Jan 23, 2012 to Over 2400 Members!

13 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

"Always best to ask permission first before usage. You can try waptac.org. The site i…"

Carol A. Markell replied Nov 9, 2011 to Acquiring Images & Pics for Website and Sales Literature

5 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Johnny Ritzo

"ACI has had marketing sessions in every National Conference. There may be templates…"

Carol A. Markell replied Jun 16, 2011 to Marketing material

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Luitwieler

"Have you checked with NYSERDA? They had a great deal of collateral marketing materia…"

Carol A. Markell replied Jun 15, 2011 to Marketing material

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Luitwieler

"I tweeted right away, so to late, but please keep me updated with any other videos"

Carol A. Markell replied Jun 6, 2011 to Homeowner education videos?

9 Jun 6, 2011

"Neely, congrads on an excellent video. I will tweet @homeenergymag. Cara, please let…"

Carol A. Markell replied Jun 6, 2011 to Homeowner education videos?

9 Jun 6, 2011

"what about a social media campaign on rebuilding. Maybe you could get Habitat involv…"

Carol A. Markell replied May 26, 2011 to Tornado Damaged Homes

8 May 26, 2011

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
8 hours ago
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
13 hours ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
yesterday
Michael Dunseith posted a status
"BPI Infiltration and Duct leakage (IDL) Certified"
yesterday
Jeremy Begley posted a blog post
yesterday
Kim Burnett joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
yesterday
Kent Mitchell commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"Hi Adam - It sounds like you may be referring to enclosed crawlspaces - Here in the NW we've…"
yesterday
peter chang replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest volume users. I…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service