Barbara Smith's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. I remember Avi Friedman's Next Home that was a townhouse that you could reconfi…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"I understand that a "chimney balloon" is a common solution to this problem also, and…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 23, 2016 to Fireplace drafts

17 Jan 2
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Maybe this thread name could be changed to something more descriptive like "Affordab…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 23, 2016 to A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Steven Lefler

"There's a good post on this site (Home Energy Pros) if you search on "Energy Disaggr…"

Barbara Smith replied Nov 23, 2016 to Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

9 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Barbara Smith

"What I have heard is that the presence of PACE in a jurisdiction has encouraged othe…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 22, 2016 to Dear DOE, PACE sucks - please fix or make it go away...

3 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"On a related note, OSHA has this Phone App to help crews anticipate and deal with h…"

Barbara Smith replied May 11, 2015 to cooling vests

9 May 17, 2015
Reply by Doug Krahl

"I had never heard of cooling vests until now.  Here is a comparison of some.  http:/…"

Barbara Smith replied May 6, 2015 to cooling vests

9 May 17, 2015
Reply by Doug Krahl

"Someone told me Naomi Klein's new book has a passage about how high energy prices dr…"

Barbara Smith replied Jan 2, 2015 to Take the truckload of chocolate away from the 5 year olds.

7 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Eliminating quarter sized holes can impede rats from entering a building, in areas w…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 29, 2014 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

"The only time I was present during dense packing of an attic with cellulose, people…"

Barbara Smith replied Aug 27, 2014 to Another benefit from air sealing

9 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Forum Discussions

Latest Activity

Don Hynek replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"First of all (as has been noted) it's good you are getting an electrician in there. The…"
3 hours ago
Margaret Okuzumi liked Home Energy Magazine's blog post The Results Are In: These Are The Most Energy-Efficient Utilities in the US
6 hours ago
Caleb Hill is now a member of Home Energy Pros
23 hours ago
Mike Pagozalski replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"I would strongly recommend having an actual licensed electrician come out evaluate the entire…"
yesterday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service