Pat Dundon's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Remember the 'floor' of the attic has a thickness. If there is a floor deck that has…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ask if they ever noticed it running after the foam was installed. Houses are forgivi…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"If you have 2 AC systems in a 3000 sf house with a foamed in roof you have too much…"

35 Aug 24, 2012

"How big is this house? Where is the house? 1500 HDD or 7000 HDD? Does the client nee…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 17, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Most closed cell foam manufacturers have improved their foam so it does not require…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 16, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"usually you are running an exhaust fan while we do the work, and we hacve occasional…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"i haven't heard of this before.  as far as I know all urethanes are 1:1 ratio, so i…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 2, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"The EPDM can be purchased at 40 mils and 60 mils. I use the 40, over the past couple…"

Pat Dundon replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"Don't use poly, use EPDM roofing material. Then you can use sprayfoam to seal."

Pat Dundon replied Jul 26, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"This is a nosy new yorker pitching in.  I was in Vegas recently and riding the monor…"

Pat Dundon replied Jun 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconBrad Cook, Juan M San Miguel, Marla Meyer and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Chris Clay posted photos
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"Monitor the pressure in the vent, if its positive in the vent for more than a minute it is most…"
yesterday
Chris Clay replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
"You can stand outside and read pressures. Be sure to have extra hose as you need CAZ wrt outside…"
yesterday
Chris Clay liked Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage in mechanical closet?
yesterday
Diane Jackson posted photos
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
yesterday
Evan Mills commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

The Impact of Green Buildings on Cognitive Function

"Good to see work like this going on.  Findings seem qualitatively consistent with what…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service