Pat Dundon's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask if they ever noticed it running after the foam was installed. Houses are forgivi…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"If you have 2 AC systems in a 3000 sf house with a foamed in roof you have too much…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"How big is this house? Where is the house? 1500 HDD or 7000 HDD? Does the client nee…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 17, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Most closed cell foam manufacturers have improved their foam so it does not require…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 16, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"usually you are running an exhaust fan while we do the work, and we hacve occasional…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"i haven't heard of this before.  as far as I know all urethanes are 1:1 ratio, so i…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 2, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"The EPDM can be purchased at 40 mils and 60 mils. I use the 40, over the past couple…"

Pat Dundon replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"Don't use poly, use EPDM roofing material. Then you can use sprayfoam to seal."

Pat Dundon replied Jul 26, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

"This is a nosy new yorker pitching in.  I was in Vegas recently and riding the monor…"

Pat Dundon replied Jun 15, 2012 to Insulating rooftop ducts with spray foam - retro - hot/dry climate

15 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"thanks again.  get it in the standard to 'decommission' fans that cannot be correcte…"

Pat Dundon replied Jun 14, 2012 to BPI to Adopt ASHRAE Standard 62.2010?

13 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Craig A. Lawson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Stratton liked Kim Tanner's discussion Game of Homes
40 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
7 hours ago
ofer ben -nathan added a discussion to the group HVAC
15 hours ago
ofer ben -nathan joined Allison A. Bailes III's group
Thumbnail

HVAC

HVAC design, Manuals J, S, T, & D, Duct leakage, Air flow, ENERGY STAR new home requirements,…See More
15 hours ago
Mary Knox replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Game of Homes
"Sounds interesting. I will definitely try it."
16 hours ago
Judy Roberson joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
21 hours ago
Peter Cantone liked Tom White's blog post Energy Raters and Builders Raise the Bar for Home Performance at RESNET’s Building Performance Conference
yesterday
Diane Chojnowski's 6 events were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service