Pat Dundon's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest 3" of foam and an R-13 fiberglass batt. The interior application of…"

Pat Dundon replied Dec 25, 2012 to Polyiso, roxul & reflective insulation combination

11 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"In crawl spaces I have encountered upstate NY 6800 HDD and generally wet walls are s…"

Pat Dundon replied Dec 25, 2012 to Making crawlspaces conditioned space

37 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"yeah, i had to explain just yesterday to a client why framing a second wall in an at…"

Pat Dundon replied Nov 13, 2012 to thinking in 3 dimensions

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"have you tried to run a blower door there?  it really has little to do with what I t…"

Pat Dundon replied Nov 2, 2012 to Funky Smell in Ductwork

13 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Playing devils advocate a little, but what if the dead client were your mother or ch…"

Pat Dundon replied Oct 18, 2012 to Questioning W.C.C.

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Darrel Tenter

"Rick, Make this less glassy and mor practical.  I r a contractor, not a bureaucrat. …"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 14, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"i read a lot of what has been written here. I agree they should not be running a hum…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Rick, I r a contractor not a bureaucrat, so I sez what I think, perhaps too often.…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"this is a slippery slope.  if the intumescents are tested on a foam product, then th…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Recommended Intumescent Coatings for Polyurethane Foam Insulation

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Leba Lualdi

"Remember the 'floor' of the attic has a thickness. If there is a floor deck that has…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jason Raddenbach replied to Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
"Hi Craig, Are you looking for someone to buy out your idea, or to manufacture and market it and…"
8 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Airsealing an old basement ceiling
"While my leanings are towards Brian's camp, there is way too little information to provide any…"
18 minutes ago
Jason Raddenbach liked Craig McManus's discussion Inventions that save energy, licensing to a US manufacturer?
21 minutes ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
42 minutes ago
Tom White's video was featured

Advancing Healthy Housing: A Strategy for Action

Feb. 2013 National Press Event at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Go to http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes/advhh for more info.
53 minutes ago
Chuck Santeler is now a member of Home Energy Pros
56 minutes ago
Dale Hoffmeyer posted a discussion

Friends and Family Referral Marketing

Is anyone aware of home performance contractors that have had success with some type of friends and…See More
21 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Chris Dorsi's blog post My Favorite Announcement of the Year
"Congratulations Michelle Nochisaki and Ed Matos!  "
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service