Pat Dundon's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"We use plural component foam (2 part foam), not the foam from an aerosol can (single…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 5, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I only use then in attics. Framing the cavity is most effective for walls."

Pat Dundon replied Aug 2, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"have you heard of TenMat covers?  They are designed for recessed lights, but would w…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I agree with a lot of what is written here, but I think too much of the time HP Pro'…"

Pat Dundon replied May 20, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"In present form the number one reason HP is declining is it is way too complicated t…"

Pat Dundon replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Whew, lots of differing opinions.  On venting no matter what, when does venting beco…"

Pat Dundon replied Apr 11, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I understand all the theory and logic you all are putting forth here. Most of it a a…"

Pat Dundon replied Mar 28, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"It looks to me like the main leakage is from the intersection of stone and conventio…"

Pat Dundon replied Mar 11, 2013 to HELP - AIR SEALING a Continuous Stone Interior/ Exterior Wall

16 Mar 17
Reply by Mick Lane

"If you look up posts from me on this site from September to November you will find a…"

Pat Dundon replied Jan 31, 2013 to ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

"we have many successful jobs done where a roof was removed, we sprayed closed cell f…"

Pat Dundon replied Jan 10, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Paul Scheckel posted a blog post

Renewable Rant: Traditional Energy!

Why, when I open up a newsletter or market evaluation report about “traditional energy” markets, do…See More
15 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion was featured

Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters

I'm considering purchasing the AirAdvice for Homes indoor air quality monitor but it seems to have…See More
16 hours ago
Luis Hernandez's discussion was featured

ERV Configuration

Greetings everyone,     I did an energy audit on this new home that is too tight and needs…See More
16 hours ago
Kim Tanner's discussion was featured
16 hours ago
John Nicholas's discussion was featured

Slab Edge Insulation - A Side Thread to Melissa's Question

Melissa Baldridge inquired about installing slab edge insulation on a potential E-Star certified…See More
16 hours ago
Melissa Baldridge's discussion was featured

ENERGY STAR - Slab Insulation

Folks,Let's say I have a client who's building slab on grade and intending to certify E-STAR.  I'm…See More
16 hours ago
Sean Maxwell's discussion was featured

Blower Door Databases: ATTMA and Retrotec rCloud

Hi guys,We're pushing for blower door testing in the building code here in Australia and we think…See More
16 hours ago
Bob Blanchette's discussion was featured

Real World Ceiling Fan CFM

Has anybody done testing on delivered CFM of ceiling fans? Energy star has a test room where the…See More
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service