Pat Dundon's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick, Make this less glassy and mor practical.  I r a contractor, not a bureaucrat. …"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 14, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"i read a lot of what has been written here. I agree they should not be running a hum…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Rick, I r a contractor not a bureaucrat, so I sez what I think, perhaps too often.…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"this is a slippery slope.  if the intumescents are tested on a foam product, then th…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Recommended Intumescent Coatings for Polyurethane Foam Insulation

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Leba Lualdi

"Remember the 'floor' of the attic has a thickness. If there is a floor deck that has…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ask if they ever noticed it running after the foam was installed. Houses are forgivi…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"If you have 2 AC systems in a 3000 sf house with a foamed in roof you have too much…"

35 Aug 24, 2012

"How big is this house? Where is the house? 1500 HDD or 7000 HDD? Does the client nee…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 17, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Most closed cell foam manufacturers have improved their foam so it does not require…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 16, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"usually you are running an exhaust fan while we do the work, and we hacve occasional…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 9, 2012 to Sealing Vapor Barriers to Concrete Foundations

14 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rob Orchard

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

John Nicholas commented on Jamie Press's blog post How to Choose the Right Solar Panels
"How much power do you need?  The looking up appliances and electronics usage, assigning time…"
5 hours ago
Rick Karg replied to Carly@AirCycler's discussion The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery
"As a member of the ASHRAE 62.2 committee (and president of Residential Energy Dynamics, the author…"
Friday
Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
Thursday
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted events
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service