Pat Dundon's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Playing devils advocate a little, but what if the dead client were your mother or ch…"

Pat Dundon replied Oct 18, 2012 to Questioning W.C.C.

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Darrel Tenter

"Rick, Make this less glassy and mor practical.  I r a contractor, not a bureaucrat. …"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 14, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"i read a lot of what has been written here. I agree they should not be running a hum…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Rick, I r a contractor not a bureaucrat, so I sez what I think, perhaps too often.…"

Pat Dundon replied Sep 13, 2012 to Rick Gerardi's case for a "Performance Registry"

23 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Pat Dundon

"this is a slippery slope.  if the intumescents are tested on a foam product, then th…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 30, 2012 to Recommended Intumescent Coatings for Polyurethane Foam Insulation

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Leba Lualdi

"Remember the 'floor' of the attic has a thickness. If there is a floor deck that has…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Ask if they ever noticed it running after the foam was installed. Houses are forgivi…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 20, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"If you have 2 AC systems in a 3000 sf house with a foamed in roof you have too much…"

35 Aug 24, 2012

"How big is this house? Where is the house? 1500 HDD or 7000 HDD? Does the client nee…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 17, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

"Most closed cell foam manufacturers have improved their foam so it does not require…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 16, 2012 to Open combustion furnace in an attic that has been sealed at the end walls and roof.

35 Aug 24, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a video

What is Thermography (thermal imaging)

This video "What is Thermography" (What is Thermal Imaging) is a video lecture is an excerpt from http://bin95.com/IR Online thermography training. The main ...
4 minutes ago
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
4 minutes ago
Everblue posted a blog post
5 minutes ago
Mark posted events
9 minutes ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Sorry, couldnt resist
"Funny!"
11 minutes ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
23 hours ago
Hal Skinner posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"Hi Bob, The tenants all say they cant do anything to the building.  We would get referred…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service