Pat Dundon's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"good point on the dancing.  my only concern is that folks dont get the impression th…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 9, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"UL1715 is a room fire test.  I don't know how applicable it is to sealing penetratio…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 8, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I understand the reasoning of sealing the leaks, but I am not sure the products have…"

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Can you give me a link for the fire resistant and intumescent products you are refer…"

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"We use plural component foam (2 part foam), not the foam from an aerosol can (single…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 5, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I only use then in attics. Framing the cavity is most effective for walls."

Pat Dundon replied Aug 2, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"have you heard of TenMat covers?  They are designed for recessed lights, but would w…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I agree with a lot of what is written here, but I think too much of the time HP Pro'…"

Pat Dundon replied May 20, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"In present form the number one reason HP is declining is it is way too complicated t…"

Pat Dundon replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Whew, lots of differing opinions.  On venting no matter what, when does venting beco…"

Pat Dundon replied Apr 11, 2013 to Basements and BAS

16 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Rick Karg replied to Carly@AirCycler's discussion The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery
"As a member of the ASHRAE 62.2 committee (and president of Residential Energy Dynamics, the author…"
Friday
Bradford E. White replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"I would use an in-line backdraft damper such as Artis Industries or the ones made by Fantech and…"
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted a video

Wireless Air Leakage Testing

This webinar will discuss the use of WiFi technology to conduct and document blower door and duct leakage tests for compliance with local energy codes. The s...
Thursday
Profile IconPerry Grossman, Daniel Pate and Ottawa Furnace Filters joined Home Energy Pros
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kirsten Richnavsky posted a discussion

Breaking the link between unhealthy homes and unhealthy kids

Listen in on IAQ Radio to a discussion on reducing the household triggers that cause asthmaattacks…See More
Thursday
Kim Tanner posted events
Thursday
Ottawa Furnace Filters posted a blog post

Some Useful Information about Furnace Air Filters

There is not much we can do about the air pollution outside of a house in Ottawa, Canada, but we…See More
Thursday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service