Pat Dundon's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"8 years ago no one thought my prices were too high. Today even I think they are too…"

Pat Dundon replied Dec 30, 2013 to How accurate do you think some of the program and policy energy improvement pricing suggestions are?

4 Jan 3
Reply by tedkidd

"good point on the dancing.  my only concern is that folks dont get the impression th…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 9, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"UL1715 is a room fire test.  I don't know how applicable it is to sealing penetratio…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 8, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I understand the reasoning of sealing the leaks, but I am not sure the products have…"

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"Can you give me a link for the fire resistant and intumescent products you are refer…"

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"We use plural component foam (2 part foam), not the foam from an aerosol can (single…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 5, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I only use then in attics. Framing the cavity is most effective for walls."

Pat Dundon replied Aug 2, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"have you heard of TenMat covers?  They are designed for recessed lights, but would w…"

Pat Dundon replied Aug 1, 2013 to Insulating in-wall/in-ceiling speakers

26 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat Dundon

"I agree with a lot of what is written here, but I think too much of the time HP Pro'…"

Pat Dundon replied May 20, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"In present form the number one reason HP is declining is it is way too complicated t…"

Pat Dundon replied May 16, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kevin Jordan shared a profile on Facebook
11 minutes ago
Profile IconKimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan, Russ Pittis and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
3 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
12 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
18 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
18 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"4% TOTAL Ted - Leakage to outside was stripped from the codes & for good reason"
21 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Christopher Morin's blog post UPDATED: Big Changes for Duct Testing in MA
"Wait!  4% total leakage or 4% leakage to outdoors? "
22 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service