Richard Beyer's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"You bet they have holes in them and this is what is marketed today! Coincidence? htt…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 13 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Sean, You may consider reading this link. http://www.greenmaltese.com/2014/08/13/loo…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 13 to Sprinkler Mandate Debated.. What do you think should be done?

13 on Sunday
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Hal here is something you may be interested in dating back to 2009. We both know whe…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 11 to Spontaneous Combustion and Flash Fire regarding Spray Foam Insulation

10 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Beyer

"You all may enjoy this "new" finding published on August 08,2014.... Formaldehyde ca…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 11 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Eric, Respectfully speaking, RH does rise to the attic even in a sealed building. He…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 10 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Howard another solution for more practical tested results would be to keyword the ep…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 10 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

"I agree with Robert 100%. To many people poo-poo away indoor IAQ. However, filters a…"

Richard Beyer replied Aug 7 to UV lights on filters

12 Aug 11
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Shawna foam pulling away from the studs due to over application will cause spontaneo…"

Richard Beyer replied Jul 31 to High Density Foam -- Any Incidents of Cracking in Frame Walls as Studs Dry/Twist?

3 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Beyer

""I have no interest in bantering or arguing with you." AGREED! I look at these exper…"

Richard Beyer replied Jul 28 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Todd, Your missing the point. I can only suggest for you to read all the links attac…"

Richard Beyer replied Jul 28 to Our Homes Suck – And That's Why Our Kids Have Sinus Problems

22 Jul 28
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Brett Little's 2 events were featured
32 minutes ago
Profile IconSATISH KUMAR GUPTA, Kimberly Loewen, Bob Whelan and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
32 minutes ago
Brett Little posted events
1 hour ago
Christopher Talarico replied to Christopher Talarico's discussion Heating with Tankless Water Heater & Hydronic Air Handler vs. Gas Furnace
"Sounds good - thanks again, Bob.  I was leaning toward the furnace, mostly because it sounds…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Jordan shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Kari Sauder replied to James White's discussion What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?
"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"
5 hours ago
Tom Mallard replied to Hal Skinner's discussion How our ceramic based RCC works in the group Radiant Control Coatings
"So it seems that what you're saying is for heat-transfer the stuff has little resistance or…"
14 hours ago
Mike Kandel posted a discussion

Earn BPI CEUs at 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum

If you're searching for BPI CEUs, you'll find plenty at the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum…See More
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service