Richard Beyer's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering there are plenty of smoke screening blower mouth's in most of these foru…"

Richard Beyer replied Feb 4 to Radon: Truth vs. Myth

60 18 minutes ago
Reply by Rich Manning

"Mr. Tannenbaum, How long have you used the SPFA training curriculum? Do you think y…"

Richard Beyer replied Dec 28, 2014 to Industry Veteran Michelle Knaszak Joins Dr. Energy Saver

3 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"That's great news Mr. Tannenbaum! Aside from increasing your financial volume, who i…"

Richard Beyer replied Dec 25, 2014 to Industry Veteran Michelle Knaszak Joins Dr. Energy Saver

3 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"Sean, I respect your opinion. As for your statement that "spray foam companies insis…"

Richard Beyer replied Dec 13, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"Hello Don and everyone else, John has been warned to stop his nonsense for trolling…"

Richard Beyer replied Dec 12, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"Pat the publication is written by "Laborer's Health & Safety Fund." I'm fairly c…"

Richard Beyer replied Dec 12, 2014 to "The Dangers of Using Spray Foam Insulation"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"Don, I say this with respect... Part of your statement is not accurate. "If we are c…"

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Leach

"Which fire are you speaking of? Are you speaking of the Massachusetts man who was pu…"

Richard Beyer replied Nov 13, 2014 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

11 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"No one died Ed. No one was injured."

Richard Beyer replied Nov 13, 2014 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

11 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

"UPDATE...... AS SUSPECTED... HERE IS THE TIME LINE.... Middlebury Fire Chief Paul P…"

Richard Beyer replied Nov 12, 2014 to Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home

11 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Richard Beyer

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Rich Manning replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Ted, you did it again! I would say that there's nothing like explaining the facts, but that…"
18 minutes ago
Rodney Fox liked Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
38 minutes ago
Daniel Cullen replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Thanks CC....so, from an abjectly ignorant non-scientist's view the question that is…"
1 hour ago
Caoimhin P Connell replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Hello Mr. Cullen – Your question is predicated on a false premise.  You state: In fact,…"
4 hours ago
Caoimhin P Connell replied to Rodney Fox's discussion Radon: Truth vs. Myth
"Hello Mr. Cullen –   You ask:   Response: Your question is predicated on a false…"
4 hours ago
karren shaw commented on miguel pace's blog post The features and benefits of Axial Flow Fans
"Axial flow FRP Fans from parag incorporate latest technique in its manufacturing process as Parag…"
7 hours ago
"As you point out Caoimhin, radon is not the health issue...it's the progeny, yes? Mr.…"
9 hours ago
"Is all Alpha radiation equal insofar as it's capacity to damage human tissue?  Does the…"
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service