Dan Gwiazdon's Discussions (1)

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

David Eggleton commented on David Eggleton's group Considering Permaculture &/or Transition
"Are you on Facebook?  Are we friends there?  If not, please send me a request."
2 hours ago
Jan Green replied to Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA's discussion Green Mortgage Appraisal Roundtable
"Thanks for sharing Sandy!  As the AI industry guru in green, it's always wise to read…"
3 hours ago
Kevin Jordan posted photos
3 hours ago
scottscontracting posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Profile IconJohn Doe and Ariston C. Hernandez Jr. joined Home Energy Pros
21 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Bob, here is where our perspectives diverge. I think people should switch to electric because they…"
yesterday
tedkidd replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"Here our thinking falls out of alignment. Going to electric is default for me. People can't…"
yesterday
Bob Blanchette replied to Damien Greenfield's discussion Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?
"If you are going to stay with gas service, might as well keep the gas water heater. Switching gas…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service