Silas Inman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard about that guy actually. Pretty creative, and funny at the same time. That…"

Silas Inman replied Dec 2, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"That is a lot of lamps. The best part of the incandescent bulb myth is how one sided…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 30, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"All good, especially "Clean Coal" with Christmas rolling around I couldn't help but…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 23, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"I recently exhibited at an energy expo and was asked several times what my last elec…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 16, 2010 to Is anyone aware of any Lowest Electric bills contests?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Chris, That isn't a bad system at the David Brower Center, it is very similar to the…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 9, 2010 to home energy management

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by William H Nickerson

"Chris, Once you have completed your unit do you have any plans of making is accessib…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 4, 2010 to home energy management

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by William H Nickerson

"Lonely perhaps, but I am sure your business is thriving! "

Silas Inman replied Nov 4, 2010 to Welcome Wagon Thread

21 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Caron Electric

"That's a good question. I would think it would be ok. I have seen links sent out abo…"

Silas Inman replied Nov 3, 2010 to Welcome Wagon Thread

21 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Caron Electric

"Same, up and down, changes based on the time of the month it seems, beginning is gen…"

21 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Caron Electric

"We have a couple different locations, our main base of operation is currently in New…"

21 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Caron Electric

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

tedkidd commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Hall of Shame
"Give this thread a bump - here's my "bad" album and some of the…"
11 minutes ago
Eric Kjelshus commented on Adam Swain's blog post Top Worst Crawl Space Insulation Ideas
"6) Radiant barrier- under the gravel is just a barrier but with holes each square inch its not a…"
16 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Distribution Efficiency and heating safety factor in TREAT in the group TREAT Software
"It is very common to find equipment grossly oversized. I mean 1.5 - 2x Manual J and 2-3x the size…"
19 minutes ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Basic Heat loss information in the group TREAT Software
"Luis,  Click "selected reports, energy savings and use, design heating and cooling…"
29 minutes ago
Ed Minch replied to Kurt Shafer's discussion Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?
"The important thing here is the surface temperature of the ceiling against the attic as compared to…"
38 minutes ago
Profile IconSharon DeRidder, Jason Hiep, Chris Chmiel and 4 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
John Watson Ley replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion Distribution Efficiency and heating safety factor in TREAT in the group TREAT Software
"Luis, Good Evening, John of NY Construction Pros here. I don't think you need to worry about…"
13 hours ago
Mike Kandel added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Thumbnail

BPI Introduces IDL Certification for Duct and Envelope Tightness Testing Verification

Expand your knowledge, expertise and opportunity with BPI's BRAND NEW Infiltration and Duct Leakage…See More
17 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service