William Reid's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears that a Plugin called HTTPS Everywhere was stopping some of the content in…"

William Reid replied Aug 19 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Firefox 31.00 no longer shows backgrounds or images."

William Reid replied Aug 18 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Passive Houses by definition do not need recirculation so "...avoid the recirculatin…"

William Reid replied Jun 20 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"There is a different PH standard for upgrades called EnerPHit which is probably more…"

William Reid replied May 1 to Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.

85 May 22
Reply by Kaushal Bharath Raju

"In the UK we often used to estimate that about 40% of heat loss in the average tradi…"

William Reid replied Apr 30 to On the Question of Airtightness and Energy Performance

28 Jun 20
Reply by Brennan Less

"Warm roofs only work if vapour is prevented from reaching the underside of the cold…"

William Reid replied Jan 8, 2013 to Retrofit insulation on the roof over cathedral ceiling

24 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by R Higgins

"This problem requires a pragmatic approach. My suggestions in order are:- 1. The ins…"

William Reid replied Oct 17, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"The calculator is here:- http://www.ggf.org.uk/energy-savings-calculator. It uses me…"

William Reid replied Oct 17, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"I calculate the saving for a 1x3m. single glazed window using the Glass and Glazing…"

William Reid replied Oct 16, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"I think you must be using more elaborate HVAC systems in the US than we use here in…"

William Reid replied Sep 12, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Ethan Bukowiec replied to Ethan Bukowiec's discussion Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter
"Anyone interested in learning more about this device should check out the Kickstarter…"
3 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Frank Bergamachi (Thousand Home Challenge project #4) I’ve looked…"
10 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Here is a response from Larry Kinney A few years ago someone had a gee whiz calibrated watt and…"
10 hours ago
Dale@EnergyWright replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I've used the efergy Elite whole house energy monitor to evaluate 240V HPWHs. I found the…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconDale@EnergyWright and Maria Lacey joined David Eggleton's group
Thumbnail

1000 Home Challenge

Linda Wigington distinguished between deep retrofits & deep energy reductions, thus expanding…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconAdam Swain, Cynthia Sandherr, James Skeldon and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
11 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
20 hours ago
Maria Lacey replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Low-cost electricity monitoring: Accuracy & Applications in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"I attempted to use an AZTech device. I have used the Watt Stopper, Watts Up Pro, Kill-A-Watt…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service