Larry Nissman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know what is under the foam, but probably just the floor deck. I would have…"

Larry Nissman replied Aug 5, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Bud. This home is in the North East (NYC Suburbs). We are a mechanical contractor…"

Larry Nissman replied Aug 5, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Quinn. I'm first trying to find out if this is considered a bad insulation instal…"

Larry Nissman replied Jul 29, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Folks. Found this in a home in which the home owner had been complaining about mi…"

Larry Nissman replied Jul 29, 2016 to Foam insulation on attic floor

13 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by tedkidd

"I have to agree with Kurt. 2000 ppm is exceedingly high. I have tested hundreds of h…"

Larry Nissman replied Jul 31, 2014 to Fixing a water heater?

15 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Steven Turetsky

"I have been reading the threads in this discussion and thought I would add my two ce…"

Larry Nissman replied Feb 14, 2013 to Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

35 May 19, 2016
Reply by Bryan Gabriel

"Robert, I think Chad was suggeting that the humidifier might be running and they don…"

Larry Nissman replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I was going to say what Chad said. Somebody should make sure that they don't have a…"

Larry Nissman replied Sep 13, 2012 to Winter condensation on windows in a house that is very well insulated.

53 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Forum Discussions

Origin of guarded blower door testing

Started by Kim Tanner in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Thursday. 9 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Daniel Cullen Aug 10. 5 Replies

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Iain Walker Aug 10. 17 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconArmstrong SMith, Eric Buchalter, Liza Gonzalez and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"That same house that meet highest sealing rate in early 1980 we went back and super sealed it and…"
Thursday
Jill Cliburn posted an event
Thumbnail

National Solar Conference and NZE Decathlon at University of Colorado

October 9, 2017 at 6pm to October 12, 2017 at 7pm
Thursday
tedkidd replied to Kim Tanner's discussion Origin of guarded blower door testing
"Brendan, Eric, great stuff!"
Thursday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service