Anna Svensson's Discussions (6)

Discussions Started (6) Replies Latest Activity

Looking for residential building and remodeling experts

Making sure you residential building and remodeling professionals out there are aware of the call for presenters for the Wisconsin Better B…

Started by Anna Svensson in General Forum

0 Jun 18, 2013

Call for presenters...Illinois Better Buildings: Better Business Conference

December 10-11, 2013 near Chicago O’Hare Stay up-to-date on residential, multifamily and small commercial building best practices, expand y…

0 May 1, 2013

Free webinar with Joe Nagan Feb. 14 - Focus: Subslab ventilation systems

Hello, I thought some of you may be interested in the upcoming webinar we have planned with Joe Nagan. Subslab ventilation systems for mois…

Started by Anna Svensson in Training

0 Jan 23, 2013

Early bird discount ends Dec. 14 for Better Buildings: Better Business Conference

Just a friendly reminder that the Better Buildings: Better Business Conference rate goes up after December 14. If you plan to attend it mak…

0 Dec 12, 2012

Work in cold climate? Come to WI to check out Joe Nagan's cold climate homes course

Minimize lost profit, time and resources while improving the performance, efficiency and durability of the homes you build. Discover exactl…

0 Sep 24, 2012

Call for residential building speakers - Proposals due August 1, 2012

The Better Buildings: Better Business Conference, March 6-8, 2013 in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, is North America's largest event dedicated…

0 Jul 10, 2012

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
4 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
4 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
4 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
7 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
7 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
7 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
7 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
7 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
7 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
8 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service