Bud Poll's Discussions (578)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to think that there are some things that we can accept without having to ru…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Ed, I do agree with Dick, the wind can drive snow, especially the very light powd…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I watched that video and visited their web page and I have to admit they are…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 7, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"When the wind blows it usually exceeds any natural stack effect ventilation, but in…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 6, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Beverly, I'm going to continue the drift for a minute as your description sounds…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 3, 2014 to Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...

12 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Tony, what/where is your climate?  Also, how is the rest of the wall constructed?…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"It is the other way around for the ducts in the attic. When the ac is running they a…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"LOL, I have a one track mind and every once in awhile it jumps the track.  The 90° m…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that i…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 2, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
23 hours ago
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
yesterday
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
yesterday
HomeWiz posted photos
yesterday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
yesterday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
yesterday
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service