Bud Poll's Discussions (547)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi again, You are correct, fiberglass along the vent channel is a major source of he…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 11, 2011 to Log Home Retrofit

8 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ed Ballard

"Hi Bruce, The wife and I would like a log home/camp, but as you are learning, they j…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 11, 2011 to Log Home Retrofit

8 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ed Ballard

"Let's see, a computer tech should typically be making $30 to $50 an hour (minimum),…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 10, 2011 to Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

""losers" Hmmm!  I have never referred to any of my customers as losers and I have vi…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 10, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Just for full disclosure Phil, since you are a marketing major as well as an enginee…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 8, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Stan, I agree. Yes there is a segment of the population that would bite and pay for…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 8, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Randy, it's called jobs creation and we can't really blame someone for jumping in…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 6, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Allen, This is an often discussed topic and one for which I have a good answer, w…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 25, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"We have only had a couple of frost nights so far in Bangor so figured you were out w…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 24, 2011 to Frost on Inside of garage walls

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

"You must be in a rather cold climate as I'm just shy of Canada and we just picked ou…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 24, 2011 to Frost on Inside of garage walls

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"you are correct. we won't know how these new products perform long term. I hope I get the ok…"
16 hours ago
randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"good info Sean thanks for the heads-up on calling it a sip. code approved hot roof system sounds…"
16 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
yesterday
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
yesterday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
yesterday
randy tolowski posted discussions
yesterday
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service