Bud Poll's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, that's funny,  I guess that would make covering my house with a radiant barrier…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Hi Jerry, your classic can of worms. Each of us must decide where we will draw the l…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to CAZ make-up air options

5 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Tom, it's early morning so maybe I'm not thinking correctly, but if the glass is als…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Tom, Questions: 1.  How is the heat in this solar room to be used?  Is there othe…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 24, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"Hi Pat, Replying to the post above this one, but I began energy consulting before al…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 20, 2012 to Making crawlspaces conditioned space

37 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"No, the 53% penalty is exactly what they state, but their conclusion is wrong, or at…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 20, 2012 to Making crawlspaces conditioned space

37 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Curt Kinder

"Apparently a few years back someone went around selling thermal curtains as I have r…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 20, 2012 to Controlling heat gain/loss Through Windows

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"One of your arguments to present to your code official is that lights can be install…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Patrick, If you have looked at those dams with IR with the heat source on you kno…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to Strategies for insulating on top of & around heat sources in attics (such as recessed light fixtures).

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Hi Cameron and welcome to the discussion on a topic that should have been easy.  You…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 19, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Gregory Cisco replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"We looked into this. Quite expensive and the applicator would not make any guarantees. Looking…"
yesterday
Gregory Cisco replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"That is what I was thinking. Looking into Flo Fill. Probably using two pours - the first would…"
yesterday
Gregory Cisco posted a discussion

Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.

Our company is building a custom home in Wyoming on a site with high ground water. The client…See More
Sep 13
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured
Sep 13
Gregory Cisco is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Sep 13
Home Energy Magazine posted a blog post
Sep 12
Building Performance Institute added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
Sep 12
Sonja Persram replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Thanks so much, Andy. Much appreciated. Will em any questions. Best, Sonja"
Sep 11

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service