Bud Poll's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (516) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ed, I think, and do thank Dr Rushton (not sure of his title) for that detaile…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 31, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"Far from my expertise, but there should be no connection between the combustion side…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 28, 2012 to Duct Testing

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The choice of "magic" was intended as a bit of humor and not sarcasm. But, I can fin…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to The science of hot air rising

141 Sep 26, 2012

"Hi Ed. Cold air falling due to gravity is real.  Warm air rising by magic is not.  I…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"ted, not to offend, but your reply is exactly why we need to make this change.  And…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"I'll move back to the top to keep this going, but you may need to read all of the ab…"

141 Sep 26, 2012

"If I'm looking at this correctly, you are wanting to collect heat from between two p…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

"LOL, that's funny,  I guess that would make covering my house with a radiant barrier…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to Will it ever be against the law to install a window that reflects sunlight?

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Hi Jerry, your classic can of worms. Each of us must decide where we will draw the l…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to CAZ make-up air options

5 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Tom, it's early morning so maybe I'm not thinking correctly, but if the glass is als…"

Bud Poll replied Jan 27, 2012 to Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

RSS

Featured Forum Discussions

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

Started by Steve in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus on Saturday. 4 Replies

Stack/wind pressure and flow networks.

Started by Daniel James Grundy in Training. Last reply by Daniel James Grundy on Thursday. 5 Replies

BDT with vermiculite in hollow CMU walls?

Started by Brad Cook in General Forum. Last reply by John Nicholas on Thursday. 2 Replies

Strange IR Image

Started by Larry Nissman in General Forum. Last reply by Brad Cook Mar 9. 7 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Mike Rogers replied to Quinn Korzeniecki's discussion Don MacOdrum Receives BPI's 2017 Tony Woods Award and Four Others Inducted in to Hall of Fame in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Congratulations to Don! A deep thanks for the honor--and even more thanks to the many who've…"
6 hours ago
Mike Rogers joined Building Performance Institute's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
6 hours ago
Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr. replied to eric anderson's discussion Energy auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Have you sold this or still interested in sales of this equipment?"
9 hours ago
Charles Maier is now a member of Home Energy Pros
18 hours ago
Derrick Brodanex joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus replied to Steve's discussion Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?
"Its more about run time with high RH removing, than to large over sized AC unit, in houses.  …"
Saturday
Sarah OConnell posted a blog post

Crowdsourcing for Innovation

Share Your Ideas!Novel Building Envelope Design for Increased Thermal PerformanceIn 2014, more than…See More
Friday
Colin de Paor is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Friday

Home Energy Pros

Welcome to Home Energy Pros – the unique digital community by and for those who work in the home energy performance arena.

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (supported by the U.S. Department of Energy) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network. Please honor our Guidelines

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service