Bud Poll's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Craig, Here's my take form way up north.  Do everything you can to keep the heat…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 15, 2011 to Insulating a garage in hot dry climate?

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alexander Bell

"Brad, did you/they change anything with those lights, are they 85 leakier holes now?…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 12, 2011 to Dense pack cellulose in rafters

19 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Miuccio

"Hi again, You are correct, fiberglass along the vent channel is a major source of he…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 11, 2011 to Log Home Retrofit

8 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ed Ballard

"Hi Bruce, The wife and I would like a log home/camp, but as you are learning, they j…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 11, 2011 to Log Home Retrofit

8 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ed Ballard

"Let's see, a computer tech should typically be making $30 to $50 an hour (minimum),…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 10, 2011 to Best Buy/Geek Squad to get into Energy Efficiency

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

""losers" Hmmm!  I have never referred to any of my customers as losers and I have vi…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 10, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Just for full disclosure Phil, since you are a marketing major as well as an enginee…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 8, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Stan, I agree. Yes there is a segment of the population that would bite and pay for…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 8, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Randy, it's called jobs creation and we can't really blame someone for jumping in…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 6, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

"Hi Allen, This is an often discussed topic and one for which I have a good answer, w…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 25, 2011 to The end of profits for Auditors/raters

100 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Minch

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Chris Laumer-Giddens posted a blog post

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity

Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky and Still EffectiveThe name "mini-splits" generally refers to heat…See More
1 hour ago
Jan Green posted an event

Solar Course for Appraisers at SRP's Pera Club

November 13, 2014 to November 14, 2014
"As the US continues to search for energy alternatives, properties improved with solar PV…See More
1 hour ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Just like paint.  RFoller and brush or strong airless sprayer.  It has the consistency of…"
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"ty and thermal emission leveld of many materials including bricks and white paint.  They do…"
5 hours ago
Hal Skinner added a discussion to the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
Thumbnail

Walmart goes green in Texas

We applied cour RCC to 5 Walmart superstores in Texas.  Worked great and they wanted it.  Then they…See More
5 hours ago
Kim Tanner replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Direct mail doesn't do very much, in my opinion, unless you have awesome coupons! Honestly,…"
5 hours ago
"Mornn Trip and Bud, In this case all I can do is report it exactly as it was told to me.  I…"
6 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Hal Skinner's discussion What an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.
"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to using a radiant…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service