Bud Poll's Discussions (559)

Discussions Replied To (497) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you take the quality control course or were you sitting next to me and I don't r…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 16, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Hi Chad, I recently took a course through United Technology Center in Bangor that wa…"

Bud Poll replied Nov 15, 2014 to BPI QCI Cert.

17 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Chad Mcaulife

"Hi Eric, @Eric "without wind each night I got cold air come down the ridge vent".  Y…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 17, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Ridge vents are also exposed to some strong winds which I would expect might shake s…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 11, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"I'd like to think that there are some things that we can accept without having to ru…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Ed, I do agree with Dick, the wind can drive snow, especially the very light powd…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I watched that video and visited their web page and I have to admit they are…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 7, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"When the wind blows it usually exceeds any natural stack effect ventilation, but in…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 6, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Beverly, I'm going to continue the drift for a minute as your description sounds…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 3, 2014 to Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...

12 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Tony, what/where is your climate?  Also, how is the rest of the wall constructed?…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

SmithWatson posted a blog post

Dealing with the 5 Most Common Furnace and Heating Problems

Most people are reminded of the furnace repair service just when the fall or winter arrives.…See More
1 hour ago
SmithWatson shared Lester Shen's blog post on MySpace
1 hour ago
w d posted a discussion

AERC testing and Solar Grates update

AERC of WCMA has been created to test the effectiveness of window attachments and to design an…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconRob Pender, Sheldon White and jerrycarter joined Home Energy Pros
12 hours ago
Morgan M Audetat commented on Tom White's blog post Embodied Energy: Minimizing Waste with Off-Site Construction
"What is new…"
12 hours ago
Mark posted events
14 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's video was featured

GoGreen Portland 2014: The Myth of Apathy - Renee Lertzman, Ph.D

http://portland.gogreenconference.net Renee Lertzman, PhD is the Director of Insight for Brand Cool, a marketing agency supporting a sustainable world. An internationally recognized researcher, speaker, author, instructor and thought leader in…
15 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a video

GoGreen Portland 2014: The Myth of Apathy - Renee Lertzman, Ph.D

http://portland.gogreenconference.net Renee Lertzman, PhD is the Director of Insight for Brand Cool, a marketing agency supporting a sustainable world. An internationally recognized researcher, speaker, author, instructor and thought leader in…
15 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service