Bud Poll's Discussions (555)

Discussions Replied To (493) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to think that there are some things that we can accept without having to ru…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Ed, I do agree with Dick, the wind can drive snow, especially the very light powd…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 9, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Bob, I watched that video and visited their web page and I have to admit they are…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 7, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"When the wind blows it usually exceeds any natural stack effect ventilation, but in…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 6, 2014 to ridge vent orientation

25 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi Beverly, I'm going to continue the drift for a minute as your description sounds…"

Bud Poll replied Oct 3, 2014 to Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...

12 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Hi Tony, what/where is your climate?  Also, how is the rest of the wall constructed?…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 22, 2014 to Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

16 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Hal, I have no experience with your RCC product, but I can comment in regards to…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 17, 2014 to An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"It is the other way around for the ducts in the attic. When the ac is running they a…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"LOL, I have a one track mind and every once in awhile it jumps the track.  The 90° m…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 3, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Hi Kurt, You mentioned "On a RESNET discussion some insulation experts agreed that i…"

Bud Poll replied Sep 2, 2014 to Where can I find the best radiant barrier to install under my roof?

16 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

John Wilkerson posted a discussion

Aeroseal Machine for Sale

Hello All, We have an Aeroseal SmartSeal system (w/ compressor and plenty of leftover…See More
27 minutes ago
Rob Buchanan commented on Jose Macho's blog post Why Don't Homeowners Spend Money on Energy Saving Upgrades??? Blame "Cognitive Biases"
"I think this is an interesting comparison, but I would also want to know whether similar surveys…"
7 hours ago
Bob Blanchette commented on Jose Macho's blog post Why Don't Homeowners Spend Money on Energy Saving Upgrades??? Blame "Cognitive Biases"
"The bigger problem is the way water is billed. Most of the charges are a fixed monthly amount that…"
7 hours ago
John Nicholas replied to Elizabeth Guinn's discussion ERV in need of backflow preventer.
"First,  What is the 24/7 CFM requirement for your house?   Second,  What is the CFM…"
9 hours ago
Chris Dorsi updated an event
Thumbnail

2015 Habitat X Summer National Conference at Big Sky Resort

July 21, 2015 to July 23, 2015
The 2015 Habitat X Summer National Conference will take place at Big Sky Resort, just down the road…See More
17 hours ago
Mike Cerqua replied to Tony Hicks's discussion Slab-on-grade Insulation
" "
19 hours ago
Mike Cerqua joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
20 hours ago
Mike Cerqua joined Sean Lintow Sr's group
Thumbnail

Best Practices (Residential)

Best Building, Retrofitting, or even Auditing Practices - what are they, what should change, what…See More
20 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service